Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

DrBouvenstein posted:

Friday Night Lights?

I mean...I think?

I've never seen it, but I think I've read/heard that season 2 is poo poo.

FNL Season 2 was so bad that everything that happened in it was pretty much stricken from the record.

It was also written by scabs during the Writers' Strike, so that accounts for the terribleness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

precision posted:

I didn't keep up with that show very much, but it seemed to me like the actual episode quality didn't really decline too much until the last season or two, it just happened to have used the absolute most dogshit ending possible.

Nah, HIMYM started circling the drain around Season 6 or so. Once they had Barney pining over Robin, it was the beginning of the end.

That and Ted showed no loving growth past a certain point.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

Shima Honnou posted:

Even in the early seasons (Pre-Festus and as well as pre-color) there are episodes where Dillon is almost entirely absent and it focuses on other characters, sometimes even characters that only appear in a couple episodes throughout the gargantuan run of the show.

Regular Law & Order probably should have ended after Orbach died and definitely after Martin left. I can hardly remember any of the later episodes compared to the stuff from early 2000s.

The final two seasons of Vanilla Law and Order were drat good and it's a shame they were too little, too late. Sisto and Anderson were the best team up since Orbach and Martin and Linus Roache owned as the ADA.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

Mister Kingdom posted:

Uh-oh.

As long as T-Bag comes back, I'm in.

Seriously. I watched Prison Break mostly for T-Bag's antics. Also Peter Stormare's character was great, too.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

FlamingLiberal posted:

One thing that hurt the show was the actress who played Cuddy not coming back for the final season due to contract issues. She was a big part of the show and they just had to write her off in a poor way due to the abruptness of her departure.

I don't blame Edelstein for leaving the show because Cuddy was essentially a rug that House could sleep with whenever it was convenient for his character arc. She got Frank Burns'd real hard.

• Locked thread