Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
The question is real simple but there are many possible answers. Whats yours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

a bay posted:

I plug my butthole with some TP and call it good.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i dont

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

raise my rear end up an inch or two and go in from the side at an angle

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
i feel like our wiping solutions are lacking

snivell
Sep 9, 2015

watch out, my posts are pretty damn edgy
Real men don't.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
I stand up. Apparently you're not supposed to do that. I clean out most of the act with regular toilet paper, then finish up with a couple of wet wipes.

I'm next loving level.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
on my hands n knees staring at pictures of my dead dad on my cell phone

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Ape Fist posted:

I'm next loving level.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Gatekeeper posted:

on my hands n knees staring at pictures of my dead dad on my cell phone

How efficient is this and, provided it is better than my current technique, will i have to kill my father?

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

start from the balls and work your way back

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

oh m bad i thought it said "how do you SWIPE"

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Blahsmack posted:

start from the balls and work your way back

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I only poop once a month, usually my stomach hurts pretty bad. I use wet wipes FYI

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Nooner posted:

How efficient is this and, provided it is better than my current technique, will i have to kill my father?

GETs the ol' crevice lookin p good, def worth a try, and murder you're father regardless bud :cheers:

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

Ape Fist posted:

I stand up. Apparently you're not supposed to do that. I clean out most of the act with regular toilet paper, then finish up with a couple of wet wipes.

I'm next loving level.

I just use wet wipes. gently caress toilet paper. It beads up in my rear end in a top hat hair.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Write zeros 7 times.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
I have to use one of those pinche arm extender things because otherwise can't reach. I make a sound like "UNGFFFFF"

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
hard and fast

decisive wipes

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

requestign pic of dude threadign tp thru his legs and gets lovely tp up his back and over his head tia

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
you put your left foot in
you take your right foot you
you do the hokey pokey and you shake it all about

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Lot of wet wipers here... are those things good or just more effective

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

a bay posted:

Lot of wet wipers here... are those things good or just more effective

i eat a terrible diet so my poo poo flies out of me and coats everything it passes in a thick layer of itself so wipes are good and effective because like awhole roll of the TP aint removin that shitcake but the wipe breaks it down lyke an enzyyme

KonMari DeathMetal
Dec 20, 2009
That ms paint .jpeg of a guy pulling a roll of lovely toilet paper around his leg and up his butt. It has a blue background, you know the one.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i take mostly good poops but without fail after every poop a tiny nugget will stay behind and won't be in place to be poo poo out for at least 10-20 minutes so i have to double tap all of my poops it also means i have to use almost as much toilet paper as a woman

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

save up your shits for a couplea days and do it all at once before you shower gently caress how do you idiots manage to feed an clothes yourselfes when you cant poo poo properly

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Gatekeeper posted:

save up your shits for a couplea days and do it all at once before you shower gently caress how do you idiots manage to feed an clothes yourselfes when you cant poo poo properly

Weigh yourself before and after its a hoot

Fake edit: lol like any goon owns a bathroom scale

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
cock one leg over the bathroom basin and shove a bar of soap up there

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Ive never poohed

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

toggle posted:

Ive never poohed

you should see a doctor about that. it should've happened by now

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Germstore posted:

you should see a doctor about that. it should've happened by now

I've just been too busy

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

i was reloading posted:

I just use wet wipes. gently caress toilet paper. It beads up in my rear end in a top hat hair.

:chanpop: #madlad #legend

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

take 3 squares of thick/quilted tp and fold in half (1.5 sq length) or 6 squares thin and fold twice

starting with a firm finger behind the top of the fold (while sitting of course wtf is wrong with you ppl), wipe with confidence on the first pass

inspect and admire your work

fold minimally over your stain, reapply firm finger and pass again (preferably avoiding stain overlap)

inspect and note decreased intensity of stain

fold over and repeat, this time straining your sphincter as if you were pushing out another poop

note any increase in stain intensity and adjust accordingly

repeat until stain vanishes or you reach the last fold (should be 4-6 passes), at which point you switch to the top of rolled up tp and continue the folding process on a smaller scale (3-4 additional passes)

if you need more tp, rethink your pooping strats

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

a bay posted:

Your mom usually takes care of that for me.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
very carefully

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Just like Eazy, I go front to back, side to side

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

final2percent posted:

pooping strats

my DPS (dooks per sesh) is mad high bro

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i never poop.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

What are we talking about? like, pooping? You guys are disgusting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

I only poo poo in the tub or shower, then I clean up while I'm cleaning up

• Locked thread