Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
6-year plan man
Sep 1, 2007
working hardly, or hardly working?
Chalupa batman went from a 1 year old to a 5 year old in one season I guess this is poetic license in some sort of sense.

Edit: where's the love for this show... season premier and less then 10 posts wtf??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

6-year plan man
Sep 1, 2007
Watching this season the only thing I can think of is season 9 of scrubs, it doesn't deserve to be called the last season. I hope they have something great on deck for the last few episodes.

6-year plan man
Sep 1, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

This is the season he deserves then. They're gonna have him win the Shiva though.

No way, Pete will exit on top (of kevin) its just the way it has to be, even if I didn't know about the 9/11 stuff this season would still be poo poo that just makes me dislike kev.

6-year plan man
Sep 1, 2007

TommyGun85 posted:

I dont think ive ever so much as smiled at any joke in any way related to EBDB, EBDBBnB or EBDB Prime. It was terrible nonsensical idea years ago and probably the worst long running plot of any sitcom ive ever seen.

I used to like Taco when he was a dopey mooch that would occasionally sing a clever song or make some kind of reference to fantasy football. Does he even play in their league anymore?

Anyway the season hasnt been that bad but theyve destroyed Taco's (and Pete's imo) characters.

Not even when kevin was trying to tell taco to gently caress off in relation to picking a new password and taco responded by saying it was taken by ruxin?

6-year plan man
Sep 1, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

This season is brought to you by Yobogoya for sure.

Draft. Kings.

6-year plan man
Sep 1, 2007
The cartoon is a lovely idea as an entire episode of the final season, however I think it could be a spectacular standalone separate spinoff, please make this happen fx.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

6-year plan man
Sep 1, 2007
Amazing, can't believe sofia is actually dead I would have put money on ruxin faking it to get sympathy quite the misdirection.

• Locked thread