Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
I haven't——I mean i've had large male penises in my arsehole

But I've never had a bird give me the bone.

Goons? Weigh in, tell me all about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
No, Peg.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
peg explicitly means a strapon right?

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

TwoFire posted:

No, Peg.

HollywoodDialysis
Jan 19, 2005

not doing nothing
Grimey Drawer
I always just went with 'has a lady had control of the thing that's going up your butt'?

So yes.

:feelsgood:

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
peg my nozzhole

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
yea feels good assuming you're not jammed up with poop

not really one of those things that is a good 'in the moment' thing takes planning (ie don't eat a fat burrito beforehand)

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Peggle isn't all that it's cracked up to be, it's basically just about blind luck.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
No but I've played Peggle on my smart phone before. HTH

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
You're a dumb human being, op.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the other day I got some butt plugs but instead of me I used em on my woman and then after she came from getting hosed with a butt plug in I flipped her over and came in her rear end it was p fun

Mirrors
Oct 25, 2007
hell yes.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Yes.

Any girl that wont do it I dismiss like old lettuce. They really get into it & have to get them to slow down. It's like a power trip for them. I had one threaten to blow out my rear end with a wine bottle during vacation in Italy. I really like to visit Tuscany during the fall.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

Yes.

Any girl that wont do it I dismiss like old lettuce. They really get into it & have to get them to slow down. It's like a power trip for them. I had one threaten to blow out my rear end with a wine bottle during vacation in Italy. I really like to visit Tuscany during the fall.

whats wrong w/ old lettuce?

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

Yes.

lolgood post thanks man

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

whats wrong w/ old lettuce?

You nasty bro.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

gently caress da Mods posted:

lolgood post thanks man

Molte Grazie!

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Mirrors posted:

hell yes.

Go on!

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I once watched a girl peg another girl. That girl really liked it in the butt.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

:nws: op getting pegged http://i.imgur.com/g2WGq0J.gif

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

like i said never been pegged, only larger than average male penises in my arsehole.

i imagine the gif isnt the avg. experience tho :D

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

dude that's a HUGE dildo

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

GOD I WISH

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

v romantic couples activity

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
dude is probably dead now :(

:rip: weird butthole dude

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot
no

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

So earlier tonight my fiancée [24F] and I [26M] decided to give pegging a shot. In the past, we've done anal play, including her putting fingers inside my rear end and me giving her full-blown, balls-deep anal. However, until now we've never tried pegging.

A few days ago, we ordered a strap-on. We settled on a 7-inch one that looked eerily realistic, right down to the balls. Initially, I was hesitant, since it looked a bit TOO close to an actual dick, but my fiancée insisted I thought of it as "her" dick, not another man's. I eventually concurred and we ordered it. Fast forward a couple of days and it arrived in the mail. Right out of the box I was REALLY intimidated by it. Its head was quite bulbous and it had some serious girth. I was fully expecting it to break me in two, and I became seriously hesitant to go through with it, especially since I'm quite a small and skinny guy. Again, though, I decided to just go for it.
That night, after a thorough showering, my fiancée and I were on the bed naked. She lubed up her fingers and played with my rear end a little. After I'd relaxed, she inserted a finger, then two, until I declared myself ready for the main event. I assumed the "doggy" position (which made me feel more exposed and vulnerable than I've ever felt in my life, oddly) and prepared myself. She lubed me up good and started to push the head of the dildo into me. It took a few mins, but she eventually got it in. It felt very strange. I wasn't quite sure what to do or how to move. She asked if I wanted her to push it any further and I told her no and to take it out while I caught my breath.

After another few mins we tried again. The head went in a little easier this time as I felt myself relaxing. I told her to push it in a little further, and this is the point where it started to feel good. Like, REALLY good. I was honestly shocked. She pushed more of it inside. When I asked her how far it was, she said halfway. Almost instinctively, I now started to slowly back onto the dildo myself, taking a bit more each time. I glanced around to look at my fiancée's face and she looked thrilled. After a few more slow movements backwards, she told me I had taken the whole thing inside me. It felt incredible. As she began to tentatively thrust in and out of me, I could feel the head and the shaft grinding against the inside of my rear end. The feeling is difficult to explain, but it rendered me almost paralysed with pleasure.
Next, she flipped me over onto my back and told me to put my legs over her shoulders. She entered me again and began to thrust, only this time a tiny bit faster. Again, it felt amazing, and I found myself grabbing her rear end and pulling her into me.
Now this is where I got a bit confused.

Her thrusting had become quite fast by this stage. Now that I was fully relaxed I was loving it. She began talking dirty to me, saying stuff like, "you're such a slut for liking this", "take it all, bitch" and "I'm gonna seed your rear end". In the heat of the moment, I began responding with, "oh, your cock's so loving big" and "pound me. Fill me up". Eventually, I came, through a combination of the prostate stimulation and handjob. I was in heaven, but I immediately regretted what I'd said. My fiancée was all smiles, saying she really enjoyed and it and it turned her on to be in the dominant position for once, but I couldn't help but feel... gay.
Now, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, "it's not gay because it's his fiancée who's loving him, not another guy", and you'd be right, but for a few very brief and fleeting moments during the session I actually pretended it WAS a guy who was loving me.

Needless to say, it's confused me. I've always been comfortable with my sexuality. I've never fantasised about being with a guy before, never craved ACTUAL cock and definitely don't find other men attractive, but this whole experience has left me feeling very strange. Do I have deep subconscious homosexual desires or am I reading too much into it?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

I admire the man who reads the story of Mr. Hands and thinks, "Amateur :smug:"

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

So earlier tonight my fiancée [24F] and I [26M] decided to give pegging a shot. In the past, we've done anal play, including her putting fingers inside my rear end and me giving her full-blown, balls-deep anal. However, until now we've never tried pegging.

A few days ago, we ordered a strap-on. We settled on a 7-inch one that looked eerily realistic, right down to the balls. Initially, I was hesitant, since it looked a bit TOO close to an actual dick, but my fiancée insisted I thought of it as "her" dick, not another man's. I eventually concurred and we ordered it. Fast forward a couple of days and it arrived in the mail. Right out of the box I was REALLY intimidated by it. Its head was quite bulbous and it had some serious girth. I was fully expecting it to break me in two, and I became seriously hesitant to go through with it, especially since I'm quite a small and skinny guy. Again, though, I decided to just go for it.
That night, after a thorough showering, my fiancée and I were on the bed naked. She lubed up her fingers and played with my rear end a little. After I'd relaxed, she inserted a finger, then two, until I declared myself ready for the main event. I assumed the "doggy" position (which made me feel more exposed and vulnerable than I've ever felt in my life, oddly) and prepared myself. She lubed me up good and started to push the head of the dildo into me. It took a few mins, but she eventually got it in. It felt very strange. I wasn't quite sure what to do or how to move. She asked if I wanted her to push it any further and I told her no and to take it out while I caught my breath.

After another few mins we tried again. The head went in a little easier this time as I felt myself relaxing. I told her to push it in a little further, and this is the point where it started to feel good. Like, REALLY good. I was honestly shocked. She pushed more of it inside. When I asked her how far it was, she said halfway. Almost instinctively, I now started to slowly back onto the dildo myself, taking a bit more each time. I glanced around to look at my fiancée's face and she looked thrilled. After a few more slow movements backwards, she told me I had taken the whole thing inside me. It felt incredible. As she began to tentatively thrust in and out of me, I could feel the head and the shaft grinding against the inside of my rear end. The feeling is difficult to explain, but it rendered me almost paralysed with pleasure.
Next, she flipped me over onto my back and told me to put my legs over her shoulders. She entered me again and began to thrust, only this time a tiny bit faster. Again, it felt amazing, and I found myself grabbing her rear end and pulling her into me.

Her thrusting had become quite fast by this stage. Now that I was fully relaxed I was loving it. She began talking dirty to me, saying stuff like, "you're such a slut for liking this", "take it all, bitch" and "I'm gonna seed your rear end". In the heat of the moment, I began responding with, "oh, your cock's so loving big" and "pound me. Fill me up". Eventually, I came, through a combination of the prostate stimulation and handjob. I was in heaven, but I immediately regretted what I'd said. My fiancée was all smiles, saying she really enjoyed and it and it turned her on to be in the dominant position for once, but I couldn't help but feel... gay.
Now, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, "it's not gay because it's his fiancée who's loving him, not another guy", and you'd be right, but for a few very brief and fleeting moments during the session I actually pretended it WAS a guy who was loving me.

Needless to say, it's confused me. I've always been comfortable with my sexuality. I've never fantasised about being with a guy before, never craved ACTUAL cock and definitely don't find other men attractive, but this whole experience has left me feeling very strange. Do I have deep subconscious homosexual desires or am I reading too much into it?

Sex is complicated. If your fiancee is turning you on, it's ok if you fantasize a little. Think about it the other way, it is a little bit out of the ordinary for your fiancee to enjoy pegging you, but she clearly enjoyed it. Maybe she enjoyed fantasizing about having a dick. I have to be honest, it's probably not my cup of tea but I am a little jealous of straight couples that can get it on like this. It seems incredibly intimate and trusting.

Take some time to think about it. Unless you conclude that you are not attracted primarily to women, I would not worry too much about it. Sounds like you found the right girl.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

I'm the little squirt of lube and poo at the end.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?
I used to peg my ex (I have a vagina). Fun times. He thought the easiest position for getting it in was him on top.

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

SteveVizsla posted:

I used to peg my ex (I have a vagina). Fun times. He thought the easiest position for getting it in was him on top.

pics or didnt happen.

naem
May 29, 2011

Butt = gay

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?

i was reloading posted:

pics or didnt happen.

My laptop recently died so I can't get to anything right now :(

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

SteveVizsla posted:

My laptop recently died so I can't get to anything right now :(

thats weird that you would buy a laptop without a charger lol

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks

u gay

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Showed this to the wife. I got the thumbs up & she said order it. But she said it very casually like. A little too casual.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

SteveVizsla posted:

did you use a fleshly penis like dildoe or did u just use like a phallic smooth shape

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

Showed this to the wife. I got the thumbs up & she said order it. But she said it very casually like. A little too casual.
rip im sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

SteveVizsla posted:

Are you the shadow in this? :nws:http://i.imgur.com/ARWucI6.gif:nws:

• Locked thread