Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Hobohemian posted:

I'm glad I got to live in SF a decade ago while it was still sort of cool and not totally overrun by white jackasses. Thank you Oakland for staying badass.

Union square has a starbucks in every cardinal direction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

momerath
Nov 15, 2014

Freestyle posted:

"AT&T Park"

Goddammit, Fight Club is right again. Microsoft Galaxy, here we come.

Requesting an acre of land on Planet Starbucks

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
you can't do violence against a thing OP

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

etalian posted:

Union square has a starbucks in every cardinal direction

I heard Saigon Sandwiches now charges 3.50 too. No point in going back. It's hopeless.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Ramsus posted:

Portlandia isn't really all that funny but it's bananas how many of those characters actually exist.

i hate portlandia because some hipster compared me to those hand-made lightbulbs assholes because i don't like to animate with digital tweening

Hobohemian posted:

Thank you Oakland for staying badass.

my buddy who lives there calls it "the rainbow city, if you could buy rainbow-colored bullets"

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
:10bux: says his bike does not have shifters, have brakes, or go up hills

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

Hobohemian posted:

I heard Saigon Sandwiches now charges 3.50 too. No point in going back. It's hopeless.

now thats what I call violence

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I don't give a gently caress OP

limeincoke
Jul 3, 2005

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Yo I'm no genius, but if you're an unknown suspect to a well-known crime, maybe you should do whatever you can do avoid easy capture. Like shaving off the most noticeable feature you have (a handlebar loving mustache) and not riding your bike for awhile. Like this guy probably would have been forgotten about within another week and no charges ever brought if he does those two things.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

limeincoke posted:

Yo I'm no genius, but if you're an unknown suspect to a well-known crime, maybe you should do whatever you can do avoid easy capture. Like shaving off the most noticeable feature you have (a handlebar loving mustache) and not riding your bike for awhile. Like this guy probably would have been forgotten about within another week and no charges ever brought if he does those two things.

huh maybe he's not as smart as he looks

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

limeincoke posted:

i think the first mistake he made was videotaping his crime, then putting it on the internet

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

limeincoke posted:

no he's in SF he would stick out like a sore thumb if he shaved his idiotic facial hair and stopped being an arrogant cyclist. should have fled to vallejo or something

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Parallax Scroll posted:

huh maybe he's not as smart as he looks

Goldie The Mack
Nov 25, 2005

Go on and stick yo' seff
I especially like the part where he yells, "Wooooooo!" What a douche.

Titter
Jul 30, 2015

by Ralp

limeincoke posted:

Dude in OP: But, but, but me growing an "I've never had sex with an underage boy before but I sure have jerked off while watching the playground across the street" moustache is what keeps me hip and happening and.. relevant!

Titter
Jul 30, 2015

by Ralp
Oh! Sounds like there could be some kind of war brewing, they've angry proud hearts. How exciting!

Ramsus posted:

ha, this bitch is lucky one of the dudes from our very own swole thread wasn't driving that car
___________________________\

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I'm glad I live in one of the good states that lets you own and carry a gun no questions asked

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

limeincoke posted:

do you actually believe that he did not want to be recognized? i guarantee this guy was bragging to friends, maybe told them to keep it a secret, but absolutely did at least a half dozen things to get biker respect for this

i knew a kid in middle school who spray painted the vice principal sucking a cock with her name on the illustration and everything on the entrance to the school, and by like 8:39 am he had told 35 people and was kicked out of school

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

extra stout posted:

do you actually believe that he did not want to be recognized? i guarantee this guy was bragging to friends, maybe told them to keep it a secret, but absolutely did at least a half dozen things to get biker respect for this

i knew a kid in middle school who spray painted the vice principal sucking a cock with her name on the illustration and everything on the entrance to the school, and by like 8:39 am he had told 35 people and was kicked out of school

hes no banksy

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
that dude is 39 and works at Macy's so really going to jail is an improvement for him

Titter
Jul 30, 2015

by Ralp

Ramsus posted:

ha, this bitch is lucky one of the dudes from our very own swole thread wasn't driving that car

Windows98? I'm going to start laying bets here, I'm gonna pick him. But still give me a hint: would there have been a shovel sitting on his back seat?

quote:

pussy rear end bitch threw a bike at a woman trying to get around town

Was she the town bike? That might go some way towards explaining that.

Regardless...

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

TEAYCHES posted:

dont care

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

It's a shameful city if a whiny twig-boy is the biggest bully

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
that video of the South Park 6th graders riding bikes in a circle making motorcycle noises

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Next time you Americans have one of your massacre thingies, I'll use my imagination to pretend that all the victims looked like the guy in the OP, and that way I'll know there was no loss of innocent life.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
weak bitch cant break a window with a metal u lock holy poo poo

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

:buddy: GAY 4 ORGANS :buddy:

yes, I too want a kayak growing out of my face

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
This guy is literally the biggest bitch I have ever seen also be a thug. Goddamn thugs' union in SF will let just anybody in. I wouldn't think they'd be spoiled for choice, but goddamn. What happened to assaulting people with a jack handle or a tire iron, or like a pipe wrench?

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I don't have much to add to this apart from the fact me and a friend were once riding bikes in san francisco and undertaking a lot of unsafe maneuvers however I was wearing a Valencia shirt and he was wearing a Real Madrid shirt so everyone was just getting mad at two spanish assholes

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
all you guys making fun of cyclists better watch out before fansy busts into the thread and calls u fat

I seen it happen before it was horrible

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I don't understand grown adults that ride a bike. I mean if you're gonna drop a grand on a stupid loving bicycle why not just get a cheap scooter or a 125 motorcycle?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Uncle Wemus posted:

It's a shameful city if a whiny twig-boy is the biggest bully

that voice was pretty funny

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

They are probably going to throw the book at him to make an example. Hopefully he gets ironically stabbed to death in prison

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

SKINNY JEANS CANT HOLD BACK THIS ARC
I ride Critical Mass every month here in Orlando and it's good fun for everyone and this stuff never happens to us. :shrug:

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7d8406bcfd796b3f&id=7D8406BCFD796B3F%2121314&ithint=folder,jpg&authkey=!AGrV1xqHFu3DIwc

I am in some of these photos, oh boy!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

ultimateforce posted:

I ride Critical Mass every month here in Orlando and it's good fun for everyone and this stuff never happens to us. :shrug:

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7d8406bcfd796b3f&id=7D8406BCFD796B3F%2121314&ithint=folder,jpg&authkey=!AGrV1xqHFu3DIwc

I am in some of these photos, oh boy!

im not seeing anyone riding down the wrong side of the street and accosting anyone who would dare use a car on the street

p sure youre just in a bike friends club, not like this dangerous man

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

Because there can be up to 300 people riding, including children, if they aren't going to make a light in time to stay in the group we employ "corking" of green lights so they can pass through. I admit it. Orlando doesn't have a traditional down town area so maybe it's different for our group but we don't seem to be holding up traffic for more than a minute or so.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

ultimateforce posted:

Because there can be up to 300 people riding, including children, if they aren't going to make a light in time to stay in the group we employ "corking" of green lights so they can pass through. I admit it. Orlando doesn't have a traditional down town area so maybe it's different for our group but we don't seem to be holding up traffic for more than a minute or so.

Why do you think that this is an ok thing for you to do?

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

proof of concept posted:

Why do you think that this is an ok thing for you to do?

If you knew how empty Orlando was at 6pm on a Friday I guess you'd see the non-issue here.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

quote:

Off-duty undercover officer Wojciech Braszczok was initially charged with assault, gang assault, riot and criminal mischief. Braszczok is not believed to have physically assaulted Lien, but was charged with assault because he was part of the larger group involved in the attack. He was allegedly captured on video wearing a black vest that said "Front Line Soldiers" on the back, punching and kicking the SUV[54] Braszczok, whose police work led him to pose undercover as a protestor to infiltrate the Occupy Wall Street movement, asserted that he never harmed Lien and was hitting the vehicle to maintain his cover. Prosecutors argue that “Braszczok completely abdicated his responsibility as a police officer by first and foremost failing to take any action.”

this cannot compute well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

ultimateforce posted:

If you knew how empty Orlando was at 6pm on a Friday I guess you'd see the non-issue here.

I mean in any city, ever

• Locked thread