Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
i think we can all agree that milk is boring- it looks boring, tastes boring, and it even smells boring! but what if there was a cool new (and racist) way to make milk cool again? enter WHITE POWER MILK :godwin:

quote:

Many are drawn to White Power Milk for the comforting certainty that our milk is the purest available. But it's something more elusive, and difficult to put into words, that keeps our customers coming back. We create a select beverage that is not only more healthy for your body, but is culturally superior. Sure, the milk available at your local grocery store meets USDA government standards for quality, but these standards are set to a mere minimum of purity. You deserve the best.

for around $150 with shipping to new york, you can have two ounces of milk gargled by one of this company's poster girls and shipped right to your door! only need a half ounce? knock around $50 off the price! just want the video of the girl gargling your milk? about $100 for that. need it shipped outside new york? it's gonna cost you, but they'll do it!

have questions? the FAQ is here for you!

quote:

Q: Is this real? Do the girls really gargle the milk you sell?
A: Yes, of course.

Q: Do you ship outside the USA?
A: No, because the milk will spoil. The frozen gel packs can only keep it cold for 24 hours at the most. For our prospective customers outside the USA, we recommend you purchase a gargling video.

Q: The milk comes in quantities of 1/2 oz or 2 oz. How much is that?
A: 1/2 oz is a small mouthful and 2 oz is two mouthfuls.

Q: How will my debit or credit card be charged?
A: The charge will be from PayPal from "WP Milk".

Q: Why is the milk so expensive?
A: Purified milk is more expensive than regular impure milk because it costs much more to make. Its intensity of aroma, texture and flavor, however, means that people can easily satisfy their cravings with only one or two tastes, making White Power Milk one of life's affordable luxuries.

Q: Does the purification process remove lactose?
A: No, it does not, but we make special arrangements for alternative forms of milk for our customers everyday. Just give us a shout.

Q: Will my package be sent discreetly?
A: Yes, the return address will read our mailing address and simply the initials "WPM".

Q: How long does it take to get my package?
A: Outside NYC, orders will be shipped within 7 business days from the time the order was placed. Inside New York City, orders will be delivered within 7 business days. For more information, please review our Delivery and Packaging section.

Q: What is the status of my order?
A: A White Power Milk representative will contact you by email within 24 hours of your order to arrange delivery, and to provide you with information regarding milk purification status. For further inquiries, please email: WPmilk@gmail.com

before you ask i assume that you are not able to provide your own milk, but as it is not addressed in the faq ymmv

RISCy Business fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Sep 10, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
:gas:

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

:agreed:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Incomplete Fish
Apr 22, 2006

Grimey Drawer

this milk thing is multiple years old.

Incomplete Fish
Apr 22, 2006

Grimey Drawer
seriously even "tosh point oh" did a segment on this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

Incomplete Fish posted:

seriously even "tosh point oh" did a segment on this

i did not realize this and apologize :(

• Locked thread