Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

was originally going to but then the person i was going with had to back out because of work or some poo poo. played payday 2 with friends instead, probably had a better time than if i went to prom solo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Kiryen posted:

No. I babysat that night. While everyone else was wasting hundreds of dollars on people they were going to break up with in 90 days or less I came out $50 ahead.
stop trying to justify being a lonely introvert

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i do remember going to the 8th grade dance though. the DJ played an AC/DC song at one point and people circled around me and urged me to air guitar since i was the only metalhead in a 70-person Catholic school class. i did and i got a round of applause. it was dope.

also apparently someone lost their virginity in the bathroom because catholic school is full of horny rabbits.

• Locked thread