Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
http://www.infowars.com/bill-gates-warren-buffet-in-al-qaeda-list-of-assassination-targets/

quote:

The list, posted Wednesday on the online-only English-language Inspire website magazine, included billionaires such as co-founder of Microsoft Bill Gates, investor Warren Buffet, former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg and former chairman of the US Federal Reserve Ben Bernanke.

AQAP claimed that the deaths of those selected would bring instability to the economy of the United States and prevent what it termed a US ‘revival.’

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I really need an RSS feed in my comedy forum. Thank you, forums poster a bay for that really insightful, funny, and informative addition to your copy and pasted news story.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Anyone got some good pictures of dogs in cars? I've been searching all morning and I can't find a good dog in a car, just dumb ones.

Killing Flies
Jun 30, 2007

We've got to have rules and obey them. After all, we're not savages. We're English, and the English are best at everything.

satanic splash-back posted:

Anyone got some good pictures of dogs in cars? I've been searching all morning and I can't find a good dog in a car, just dumb ones.

You sure are riled up today. Want to have a seat and talk about, champ?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

lol, i love dogs in cars.

Smoking_Dragon
Dec 12, 2001

WOE UNTO THEE
Pillbug
Was there a show about a dog that drives cars or did I just imagine it?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

what about that far side cartoon where the dogs are going to work and they all have their heads out the window?

:lol: :lol:

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Al Quada probably hates dogs though :( , but wants to kill rich people Now, that's a tough one. I thought islamists hated communism

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

good luck ruining our economy by killing the people who are hoarding all the money, lol

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet
lol infowars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
What about a dog covered in gold chains eating a bagel and driving te US economy into a ditch while a bug eyed camel with a daiper on his head chases him with a lit fire cracker and everybody changes the channel to see the top 10 reasons why Hillary Clinton is a human

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
every take off your pants and poo poo in this thread

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

lol, imagine a dog with floppy jowls with head out window of a car going fast, lil and its cheeks are flopping arounda nd saliva streeaimg from it mouth

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
im pretty sure most americans dont agree with that OP lol. instability, not stability. like this country is going to fall apart if bill gates gave all his money away lol

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

the dog is thinking this is fun and its something i cant notmally do, its exciting but i am safe ha ha ha, dogs, truely are mands best friend.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

check this poo poo out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWAK0J8Uhzk

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im not cheking that out, its some new zealand poo poo i hate loving kiwis

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

only thing worse than a zealander is an itie or a greek

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

but what does isis think of the ipencil

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

im pretty sure most americans dont agree with that OP lol. instability, not stability. like this country is going to fall apart if bill gates gave all his money away lol

I meant that most Americand probably wouldnt mind if the terrorists did that, I doubt anybody who has been to the US thinks its economy would be worse off without Jewminati aristocrats

texasmed
May 27, 2004

I really need an RSS feed in my comedy forum. Thank you, forums poster a bay for that really insightful, funny, and informative addition to your copy and pasted news story.

go back to byob human being

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
you know now that i think about it it's surprising that none of our political candidates have ever thought to dress up a few people like terrorists and have them issue a video saying how much they really don't want that person to become president

like these two dudes in militant garb could be all like "we are the evil terrorists and we demand you do NOT elect donald trump as president! we would just kill him, but he has proven too wily for us! DO NOT ELECT HIM!"

that would probably get donald trump a lot of votes

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
why Bill Gates? he just wants to fix third world problems and unleash swarms of mosquitoes on conference halls full of his fellow rich people.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:

my comedy forum.

my comedy forum.

my comedy forum.

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
lol

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

yessss

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Osama Bin Laden has more progressive economic policies than the guy from the east coast version of Oregon that everybody wants to believe is the new FDR

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
if I were a dog, I would really hope my master had a motorcycle with a sidecar, only way to fly really

or drive, only way to drive

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Dogs in cars goons? DOGS IN MOTHER loving CARS? Come the gently caress on! This is EXACTLY what Al wants! THEY'RE TEARING US APART! YOU FOOLS! YOU IDIOTS! CAN'T YOU SEE...

DON'T JUST STAND THERE MOUTH AGAPE! DOGS IN CARS! GOONS!...

can't any'em see...

Just get the gently caress out of here and close the door on the way out.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Gaunab posted:

every take off your pants and poo poo in this thread

take off your pants and jack it

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

That Robot posted:

take off your pants and jack it

way ahead of you

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

I don't get why they would need to kill Bill Gates in order to make Microsoft unstable, I mean they already released the Xbox One and Surface 3.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
these sandy people probably want to eat my dog!! WHAT

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

If they so repressive toward women, why not ibro?

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

The Taint Reaper posted:

I don't get why they would need to kill Bill Gates in order to make Microsoft unstable, I mean they already released the Xbox One and Surface 3.

I pictured some beardy goat herder using his cordite covered fingers to type that part out on an iphone 4 while listening to that robin thicke song and wearing a hat with 'yolo' air brushed on it

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

jiggerypokery posted:

If they so repressive toward women, why not ibro?

wwhoa

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Also money hoarding is impossible even with a large capitalist economy, there's too much goddamn stuff that you can invest in which in turn makes you more money. Not only that all these companies are run by multiple people who oversee different divisions and arn't like some medieval feudal house or whatever. The Scoorge McDuck money Bin thing is a fantasy that doesn't loving exist.

This whole plan is poorly thought out, they deserve a drone strike for their stupidity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
yeah a lot of these Islamists are pretty stupid I've found

• Locked thread