Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
Trigeminal neuralgia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Caffeine free diet flat coke.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Flat beer

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer
leukemia

SnotGrumble
Jun 4, 2003

All men live in fear of him and his Moxie.
Your mom

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
pisssssssss

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer
non-flat coke (because it's easier to drink and soda is bad for you)

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
apples

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
tonic water goes flat faster than coke.

I end up drinking more gin because I don't want my tonic water to go bad. thanks for making me an alcoholic, tonic water.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i dont know what that is but i was going to post a serious disease because thats he first thing i thought of when you asked what was worse than flat coke but it sounds like its brobably a disease too so i am in stead making a stream of vonciouslness post well thanks for erreading goodbyue

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

I shook up a kid's coke in highschool and he yelled at me because I made it flat. I just wanted it to explode when he opened it.

Later that year that kid killed himself and I like to think it was all my fault.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
flat pepsi

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
any coke

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoF_a0-7xVQ

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

my wife!

flirty dental hygienist
Jul 24, 2007

All aboard the knuckle train to FIST PLANET!!
Flat boobs

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Boinks posted:

I shook up a kid's coke in highschool and he yelled at me because I made it flat. I just wanted it to explode when he opened it.

Later that year that kid killed himself and I like to think it was all my fault.

one time when i was a little kid one of the older kids came up to our table at lunch and he was going around eyeing everyone's milk cartons and picking them up and intimidating us all like "hmm am i gonna take this one? hmm no not this one maybe this one..." and being a real big jerk and my milk carton was opened and when he got to me he picked it up and i lost my temper and smacked the bottom of the milk carton in an upwards motion and all the milk went flying into his stupid face and then i had to run BUT HE DIDNT CATCH ME INSTEAD one of the yard duties saw him running after me on the blacktop and he got in trouble for running on the blacktop and had to deal with the yard duty and i went back to my table after the coast was clear and the other kids all cheered for me it was the high point of my life

wait what thread is this again?

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

Bone_Enterprise
Aug 9, 2005

Inception Cigars
www.inceptioncigars.com
Flat pancakes OP, I know that is the way they are supposed to be but I don't like pancakes.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Pitdragon posted:

one time when i was a little kid one of the older kids came up to our table at lunch and he was going around eyeing everyone's milk cartons and picking them up and intimidating us all like "hmm am i gonna take this one? hmm no not this one maybe this one..." and being a real big jerk and my milk carton was opened and when he got to me he picked it up and i lost my temper and smacked the bottom of the milk carton in an upwards motion and all the milk went flying into his stupid face and then i had to run BUT HE DIDNT CATCH ME INSTEAD one of the yard duties saw him running after me on the blacktop and he got in trouble for running on the blacktop and had to deal with the yard duty and i went back to my table after the coast was clear and the other kids all cheered for me it was the high point of my life

wait what thread is this again?

this story is worse than flat coke

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

when your coke turns out to be baby powder cut with powdered milk

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

sdhould have sucked him off. should have put he penis in your mouth

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
millennials

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
drop palsy

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
flat, lukewarm, diet pepsi is the most revolting poo poo ever, unless you wake up after a two day bender with a hangover from hell

any liquid will do then

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

just remermbered once i had an empty bottle of coke that i used to keep water in and one night i went to bed but i guess i forgot to put the lido n the bottle and it was still filled with water and the next morning i drank from it without looking and you know how ralph on the simpsons is like "it tastes like burning" well thats what it tasted like and i was like "what" and stopped drinking and looked and it had tens of dead ants floating in the water. i cant describe it it just tasted like burning. thats worse than flat coke

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

lonesomedwarf posted:

just remermbered once i had an empty bottle of coke that i used to keep water in and one night i went to bed but i guess i forgot to put the lido n the bottle and it was still filled with water and the next morning i drank from it without looking and you know how ralph on the simpsons is like "it tastes like burning" well thats what it tasted like and i was like "what" and stopped drinking and looked and it had tens of dead ants floating in the water. i cant describe it it just tasted like burning. thats worse than flat coke

Thants...... NOT

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
a flat cock

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

polio

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

this story is worse than flat coke

your mother is worse than flat coke!

edit: but thanks for taking the time to read my story

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
every word

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Pitdragon posted:

got in trouble for running on the blacktop
pitiful

CatBlack
Sep 10, 2011

hello world

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

Being raped, then murdered, then raped again by Donald Trump, while drinking a flat coke.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

two flat cokes OP

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot
Flat mountain dew

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Rwandan genocide

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
round coke

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
having 6 trillion of your people thrown into gas chambers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat At Blimpees!
Aug 7, 2006
It's green, it flies, it's the Goblin Zeplin!
Anybody said a flat cock yet?

• Locked thread