Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
for real though there's a real deficit in creative thinking in the engineering pipeline, I'm heading a dozen dudes on our senior undergrad project and slightly rearranging the diagram for aesthetic reasons made most of them forget how it worked

now i'm trying a 'matrix' approach in that i encourage them to think of the components in the system as dynamically sortable at this stage and i think that just made things worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

momerath posted:

i'm a little worried about colage. my high school gpa is very low (sub 2.5 lol) and i'm concerned that schools that i applied to are going to take that seriously. i graduated high school 6 years ago, am I really going to be held to that standard alone?

nah go to community college and spend a little time on khan/wolfram before you do their placement tests

chances are they'll have you do remedial classes though, which they'll probably never bother to mention don't count for college credit

going straight to a four year is dumb

• Locked thread