Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lolly Poopdeck
Oct 21, 2010

by zen death robot
Last night I drank a lot of beer, then I ate an entire bag of Buffalo Chicken Strips. I woke up in the middle of the night and had some really painful buffalo style diarrhea. It was not fun at all...

Please help me goons. I'm about one bag of buffalo strips away from reenacting the floor melting scene from Alien with my butthole...

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.
Maybe eat a piece of fruit every once in a while

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Find healthier food that even lazy slob fucks like you can whip up quickly, and eat it instead

A spicy tofu with noodles dish is 200 calories and less effort to make than heating up boxed frozen chinese food

El Duderino
Mar 28, 2003

If you're not into that whole brevity thing..
Just keep doing what you're doing. As you get older, all that painful diarrhea, pushing and straining you'll develop some gnarly rear end roids. When the making GBS threads and wiping become too painful to deal with you'll probably make smarter decisions with your food and the problem will work itself out.

Lycaeon
Feb 20, 2013

A closed door is a closed mind.
A) Stop buying lovely junkfood and Chinese takeout.

B) Look up several easy to cook healthy meals on google and/or youtube.

C) Buy a pan, cooking oil, and various seasonings.

D) Go to the grocery store and buy ingredients from B)

E) Put what you're not using in the fridge, cook what you are using. If you need it have the drat cooking video playing next to the stove.

F) Enjoy your cheap and healthy meals. Seriously. It's cents on the dollar compared to that expensive oily crap you used to eat.

The only annoying thing about cooking your own meals is the time it takes time to buy, prepare, and cook. But if you tally up the money you're saving vs the time you spend cooking it's more than worth it.

And you can still eat the good stuff with this once in a while. A loving steak costs less than 10 bucks some places and with the right youtube video you can cook it the same as a 30 dollar steak at a fancy restaurant.

Lycaeon fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Sep 10, 2015

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i have the same problem op only i dont have to be drunk to eat out of the proverbial trash can

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Have you considered seeing a therapist? The root of your comfort eating may be depression.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
eat an apple

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
with the skin. at least 5 per meal

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

its easy to cram fast food down your throat which makes it appealing. i genuinely do not enjoy food or eating most of the time so fast food is a quick way to get it over with

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

Frog Act posted:

its easy to cram fast food down your throat which makes it appealing. i genuinely do not enjoy food or eating most of the time so fast food is a quick way to get it over with

have you tried soylent

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
just stop drat

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Here's some inspiring words, OP

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
find some :effort:

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
don't ask me I had four hot dogs and a beer for breakfast

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
The actual correct answer is to have not garbage food like cold leftovers and fresh fruit on hand. But that requires some foresight.

DaemonWyrm
Jul 3, 2003

Why don't I hear any sleep screams?
Give up carbs.

No really. I know it sounds like a fad diet, but it'll really help you come up with better meals because you have to replace carbs with veggies. Get used to eating foods with a fork instead of with bread. Make taco salad instead of nachos, make turkey salad instead of turkey sandwich, make chicken parm and a marinara sauce thick with peppers, onions, peas etc. Eat at chipotle but get double meat and no rice/beans in your burrito bowl. Replace rice with broccoli (try blanching it for a minute then tossing it with parmesan and baking for like twenty minutes). Replace mash potatos with cauliflower potatoes (with enough butter it tastes the same).

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Did you down all the beer alone op ? This is important

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
That's not eating better that's eating like a crazy person.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Step 1: eat better food

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
stop drinking sodas

12gaugelobotomy
Apr 25, 2012
Buy one of those fresh spinach packages from the grocery store. Eat at least 2 packs per week.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

stop buying food. have nothing but soylent in the house

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Why would you stop? You're living the high life.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
do not eat, and then die

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Fried poo poo is fine, just throw it on top of some lettuce with some ranch dressing and hot sauce.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

accept the fact that no matter how well you manage to learn to cook a beautiful dish of salmon and asparagus it will never compare to the visceral thrill of cramming three pounds of chicken wings into your face and move on

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Lolly Poopdeck posted:

Last night I drank a lot of beer, then I ate an entire bag of Buffalo Chicken Strips. I woke up in the middle of the night and had some really painful buffalo style diarrhea. It was not fun at all...

Please help me goons. I'm about one bag of buffalo strips away from reenacting the floor melting scene from Alien with my butthole...

:smith:

www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jaques+pepin There you go. That should help you stop eating lovely food.

Lolly Poopdeck
Oct 21, 2010

by zen death robot

unpacked robinhood posted:

Did you down all the beer alone op ? This is important

Yes. Beer is my only real friend at this point. :smith:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

cool tip: if you want to lose weight, move to liquor

Enfield
May 30, 2011