Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I've already gotten in to one of my Yahoo Public league finals, and another is in my grasp, assuming Megatron doesn't score 14.6 this evening.

One of my goon leagues also has me with Golden Tate and a lead vs. Megatron, so tonight, let's go Saints Pass D! (oh god I'm doomed)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
God bless Megatron for staying quiet tonight. I'm going for the win in two money leagues this week.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I loving love Allen Robinson

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I've already won $250 today thanks to Allen Goddamn Robinson saving my rear end, but I need AJ Green to have a similar night tomorrow (short 22 points right now) to get an extra hundred from another league. Otherwise...

Twelve by Pies posted:

gently caress Blair Walsh, he's single-handedly crushing my chances at victory.

fuckin 23 point fuckin kicker get hosed you fucker

• Locked thread