Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
this is the year for amendo- ow ow ow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
guys this heyward-bey kid looks like a keeper

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
someone's going to pick up DHB in your league

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
bishop sankey with two touchdowns

fool me once...

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
gently caress

Keenan

Allen

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
vulllture

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
also i hate everyone that convinced me to draft cj anderson

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
cmonnnn tinyhands pick 6

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Poonerman posted:

cmonnnn tinyhands pick 6

this is close

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
hope you have julio jones in a ppr

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
ODB has returned

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
shane vereen owns

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
knew i should've started the giants defense. they own washington.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
before someone asks about randle: no

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
take a bow, mr. beckham

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
amari :swoon:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
so are the titans the best team in the afc south?

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
frank gore has no right to still be an effective player

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Benne posted:

I never lost faith in you, Keenan Allen

he'll have two catches next week

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
:allears: tyrod taylor :allears:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
i will not

i refuse to believe in rueben randle

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
well that's one way for julio to score

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
welp, i quit fantasy football

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
someone lost on that touchdown and just threw their monitor out the window

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
i loving hate keenan allen

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
i hate my loving team

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
where my andrew luck owners at

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
remember when i drafted jordan matthews over deandre hopkins

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
hope you started brees today because he's going to break the single game record

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
drew brees has 28 standard points in the first half

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
eli manning and drew brees have combined for 465 yards and 7 touchdowns in the first half

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
odell beckham having a 2014 odell beckham game

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
eli owns

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
12 combined passing touchdowns

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
wow, cj anderson might hit 50 yards this game

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
cj anderson can gently caress right off

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
lost by two to a dude who started sam bradford and tj yeldon.

lord, spare me from this gay earth

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
id be more ecstatic about eifert if i wasn't one game from theoretical elimination

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
jordan matthews breakout game!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
this is a really bad fantasy night, unless you just need opposing players to suck

• Locked thread