Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Just discovered this thread. Gotta say:

MATT.

STAFFORD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Thank God my matchups are already all over so I have no reason to watch the poo poo show tonight

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I finally clawed into first place in another one of my leagues. That's 4/6 in first and currently in the playoffs in 5/6.

:toot:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Yo Jarvis Landry something would be nice.

Anything.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I have Jeremy Hill, my opponent has an Andy Dalton/AJ Green stack. That last series of events.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

After I've been screaming from the rooftops for like a month to cut bait on Jordan Matthews the guy I have to beat to secure a playoff spot is starting...

Jordan Matthews :getin:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

3/36/1.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That D-Jax poo poo left me as the sole possessor of a 9-3 record which means no matter what happens next week I have #1 seed locked up for our dumb 4-team playoff.

Also if the playoffs ended today I'd been in it in all six of my leagues.

:toot:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

sorry bout that drop, David Johnson owners

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Darko posted:

gently caress me for benching John Brown in favor of Cooks. I already know Cooks will screw me.

uhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Brandin Cooks got his brains scrambled this afternoon.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

My bros, get the app. Turn on push notifications for injury news then never open it because it's all social media based garbage but the push notifications are great.

https://www.sleeperbot.com/

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Time for that Kerwynn Williams vulture

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I have no shares of Rawls or Dalton in any DFS or season long teams.

matrix-bullet-dodge.gif

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

When you started Crowell in fan duel

But also Famous Jameis and ASJ

:negative:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Russell Wilson is going to singlehandedly win me three matchups this week.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Shut the hell up Doltos the guys in front of me in this fanduel tournament have Miller and I have Beckham.

You're costing me literally dozens of potential dollars.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That ODB catch won me an extra $15 bahahahaha

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Leperflesh posted:

Ketchup and mustard

Engineering vs Command.

I realized I have almost no Bucs or Rams, and I'm still alive in 100% of my leagues. Take from that what you will.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Played ASJ to take the definite points because of the Tyler Eifert situation :stonklol:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

ASJ FUCKERS.

DAY: REDEEMED

WEEK: REDEEMED

SEASON: REDEEMED

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That David Johnson run just knocked me out of two leagues at once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IIrf_JSuQk

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

John Brown doing absolutely nothing is going to knock me out of a third playoffs gently caress this dumb and terrible game.

Edit: this team also has AJ Green and Lamar Miller so gently caress those guys too

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That touchdown sent me to the finals instead :unsmith:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

It looks like it's me vs Sataere in the Cheating for Charity goon league finals. Both of us are playing for wheez and the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Literally the happiest I've been with regards to fantasy because we're getting a bunch of cash to them in his name.

gently caress yes. Major props to Beer4theBeerGod for running objectively the best league ever.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I'm gonna put this down on paper right now don't fall for Vance McDonald's lies when it comes to 2016 drafting and him as a "sleeper tight end"

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Leperflesh posted:

I'm just mad he has 9.7 on my bench while Olsen only has 2 in my starters.

e. in dynasty, and I think he's a dollar so you bet I'm keeping him as a sleeper tight end

Blaine Gabbert had two picks last week that were literally entirely McDonald's fault because they clanged off his hands into Bengal players' hands.

He has the highest TE drop rate of the last few years at Twenty Two Percent.

He's a bad ball catching man. Now Blake Bell that's a man's man tight end.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Dude is starting Chaz Sims against me in the finals what the gently caress

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Shoelace over Hightower and Wilson over Stafford while going up against DeAngelo are gonna sink me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

89 posted:

Yeah, that trophy is staying exactly where it's at.

Over my fireplace.

:)

you sure you can't find someone to trade you something for it?

• Locked thread