Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads
Just at the longest kicking comp at the Yarra, waiting for Fev to turn up drunk slice one off the boot and kill a rower

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boonys Cut Shot
Nov 5, 2004

Elite athlete

Solemn Sloth posted:

Reading the herald sun because I'm at work and it's too early for actual news, the Freo fan that punched a woman in the throat had previously kicked and stomped a woman's face resulting in her being put in an induced coma due to internal head injuries.

Can't wait to read Miranda Devine's column defending him

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Let's get a little crazy. Let's have some fun.
Hello all.

May the best team win.

And by best team I mean Hawthorn.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
Anyone else watching the U18's? Chol looking amazing.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Spedman posted:

Just at the longest kicking comp at the Yarra, waiting for Fev to turn up drunk slice one off the boot and kill a rower

Go Tex, win us something.

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
Fletch no :qq:

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.
Made it to almost 11am on grand final day before hearing the hunnas this season, might be a record

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
Where is GDT? Got to get americans watching a livestream somewhere.

Go weagles.

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Chairchucker posted:

Go Tex, win us something.

North won!! Petrie kicked the longest, and sledged Rance on the way through, fun was had by all.

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Very very very gusty today. A bit annoying.

Go Hawks.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Spedman posted:

North won!! Petrie kicked the longest, and sledged Rance on the way through, fun was had by all.

Boourns.

Go West Coast, win by 100 points, or less than 6 on a kick after the siren. Kennedy for Norm Smith.

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Who's going to fish all those balls out of the Yarra

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Hey, the Grand Final match day running sheet doesn't list Chris Isaak as giving a performance. What gives?

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

The Deadly Hume posted:

Who's going to fish all those balls out of the Yarra

Ben Dixon was, except for the two that got pinched by people grabbing them and running off on the south side of the Yarra

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Spedman posted:

Ben Dixon was, except for the two that got pinched by people grabbing them and running off on the south side of the Yarra
A better fate than the bottom of the river.

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

:swoon:FYFE:swoon:
Luke Darcy just said you can "lock in" Don Pyke as coach of Adelaide, announced next week. Of course it's Darcy saying that...

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

One of the footy thieves did fall in and get covered in mud, I hope he's immunised.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Spedman posted:

One of the footy thieves did fall in and get covered in mud, I hope he's immunised.

nope, he's gonna die

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.

Robodog posted:

Fletch no :qq:

Fletch must be absolutely hosed if he only managed 36m :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
GDT

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3744873

JUST POAST

• Locked thread