Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

a bone to pick posted:

can you imagine being with a group of friends at a restaurant, and then the fattest one in the group starts taking pictures of every dish and uploading it to some dead forum only he posts on? its hard to imagine because it never happens. what I'm trying to say is the op is a fat liar who's sitting alone at red lobster eating himself to death.

these pictures are counterfeits :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
going up to pacific beach to get some loving fried shrimp tomorrow

naem
May 29, 2011

Cleveland Ohio is surprisingly livable provided you already have money

Like if your grandparents have money, and your parents managed to get jobs of some sort and hold onto them until near retirement age give or take, and you are willing to work retail and live in moms basement since there is exactly nothing going on there economically, each generation waiting to inherit a smaller amount, you can live pretty well and there's multiple old houses to live in and a surplus of young women since men all leave

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

Matey posted:

whoa man, wanna eat a size 10 shrimp

http://www.news4jax.com/news/giant-shrimp-pulled-from-st-johns-river/34106366

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

When I was a kid we'd go to red lobster every New Year's Eve as a tradition and we'd go at like 4 pm but we'd still have to wait like 2 hours to get a table. It was cool when I was little I guess but then my parents got divorced and felt guilty about it so we still went all together even though it was teribble and awkward after the divorce. They had a big fight once there and that's my red lobster story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

Business Gorillas posted:

it was 16.99 for unlimited shrimp and it came with a salat and a choice of side

i chose broccoli

it comes with 2 orders of shrimp and each order is like 12-15 #3 shrimp which are like 8-10 #5 shrimp

i had 4 orders of shrimp (2 with the meal + 2 additional orders), as i had made sure to not eat anything besides breakfast and an apple for maximum shrimp value (MSV)

I have a friend that goes to mongolian barbeque and fills his unlimited bowls up with nothing but meat to get maximum metal bowl value.

• Locked thread