Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Well, this is certainly a video game. Ayup, it sure does exist.

Seriously though, I love that even the devs knew that the whole thing was filler when making the remake. This is gonna be a fun ride. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Camel Pimp posted:

(The game does not tell you)

Jesus, I know screen and memory real estate are an issue on something like the Game Gear but does this game tell you loving anything? At least this is worth a laugh instead of making you wish it or the things it's related to never happened. :v:

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

corn in the bible posted:

This game seems terrible, c/d

Were you there for Dragon Song? Comparatively, nothing is terrible.

Speaking of terrible games, though, what happened to your After Years LP?

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

So, wrt the title, is Walking School a translation everyone agrees on? Because when I heard it out of context I assumed it was some silly pedometer tie-in or something and after finding this thread I wrote it off as nonsense. I've just realised that it probably refers to the fact that the school is on a moving island, but doesn't it float?

E: Just checked with a friend that knows Japanese and no it's totally, unambiguously, "walking". :psyduck: As opposed to, eg, Howl's Moving Castle, which does use the word "floating".

AlphaKretin fucked around with this message at 11:14 on Nov 8, 2015

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

I am definitely not tempted to make a joke about Barua wanting to own D. There is absolutely no innuendo there and if there was it would be totally immature to make a joke about it.

E: For real though they named a character loving "D"

AlphaKretin fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Nov 15, 2015

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

GrizzlyCow posted:

D is for Dracula.

Isn't "Demon Castle Dracula" literally the Japanese name of the Castlevania series? Excellent originality there, guys. :thumbsup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

My God, is that something resembling an important plot? I thought I'd never see the day.

• Locked thread