Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Does anyone have that skellington picture meme where he is talking about cracking cold cans and eating pussy on a cop car but not a cop's pussy eat a cop's wife's pussy party with your buds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Ha ha! That's a high quality meme friend!

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Also HAIL SATAN and skulls for the skull god

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Nooner posted:

Does anyone have that skellington picture meme where he is talking about cracking cold cans and eating pussy on a cop car but not a cop's pussy eat a cop's wife's pussy party with your buds

Is this the one?

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Jukeboxblues posted:

Memes aren't about the money. To prove it, here is a fresh meme right out of my dank press of memes factory!!!!

Well meme'd, friend! :cheers:

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Dr Cheeto posted:

Well meme'd, friend! :cheers:

Why thanks. :)

Bumping because it's burning me up inside if I found the right meme for nooner or not. :ohdear:

Titter
Jul 30, 2015

by Ralp

Jukeboxblues posted:

Ha ha! That's a high quality meme friend!

And I too thank you, friend. I couldn't have done it without you - without your sterling effort, mine wouldn't have existed. Cheers! :D ~Internet high-5 for July 30 Club~ o/\o

I made a pic a little while ago, but mine was in reply to another pic posted.. which has since, strangely, disappeared from the thread. My pic no longer has a purpose. I suppose that's par for the course when you're bouncing off what people have said - if you're feeding off people like a parasite, at some stage you're gonna miss a meal, it'll get removed before you can post. And then you end up here.

In a meme thread posting one half of a twin-set - which was always gonna be a corny pic, but without the other half it makes very little sense and is quite possibly retarded. (YES! I did say that like most my other posts aren't exactly how I just described!) You'll just have to take my word for it that this pic would've made more sense with the other one near it. :D

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Normal cis male: I have a penis I was born with and I love it. You should be comfortable in the body you were born into

Me: smh

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Jukeboxblues posted:

Is this the one?

Lmao no but that one loving owns too

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Normal cis male: yugioh is better than dragon ball

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Magnus Gallant posted:

Normal cis male: yugioh is better than dragon ball

I'm a middle class white cis het and let me tell ya buddy, it loving owns

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Normal cis male: I like Bernie sanders

Coolwhoami
Sep 13, 2007
No

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Normal cis male: no

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

your ways are strange to us, outworlder. will you... teach me what it means to... meme?

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldN9fNhZcsQ

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Wait, we're pretending to be idiots? Oh, I knew that. I totally knew that. My awful garbage posts are, uh, ironically terrible.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

et did 9/11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Man this is dank af I just want to meme along to this all day and night. :)

• Locked thread