Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IBurnStuffAlot
Feb 25, 2008

:siren:DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN:siren:
get panic attacks.

How can I avoid them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

kill them

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
Maybe the stuff your bros are smoking is a bit too dank for you. Try smoking a little less next time.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Those people aren't really your friends, or you would not panic when you are near them.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
You're actually gettin' "wet" op. Betcha there is angel dust on that weed, you smoking some love boat.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

IBurnStuffAlot posted:

get panic attacks.

How can I avoid them?

block them on facebook and always tell them you're busy whenever they ask to spend time with you

PoPcornTG
Mar 26, 2007

Dogs day afternoon
Bleak Gremlin
You need to smoke a cock or two OP. It's the only way you will get over this.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
do some heroin before your sesh

itll calm you down

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Xanax would do the trick I imagine or you could try to only smoke sativa/indica strains to see if it's just the one type of weed that gives you panic attacks.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
don'
t smoke until you've dealt with your anxiety issues op

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
i was gonna go and smoke with my friends

but then i got high

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
Like the other guy said try smoking sativa and indica strains separately to see if maybe it's just one type that triggers a panic attack. I'd say down a beer if you're feeling anxious, it might help. Worst case scenario you can just keep smoking and toughing out the panic attacks and eventually they will go away.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

if you can distract yourself it goes away eventually

Titter
Jul 30, 2015

by Ralp

lonesomedwarf posted:

if you can distract yourself it goes away eventually

As erections tend to. You just gotta try not to think about it is all.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
stop beiong such a pussy op

alternatively dont smoke too much or in weird uncomfortable situations

alternatively alternatively give up and try something else

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Once with some friends I smoked some weed that turned out to be way stronger than what I was used to (possibly there was some other stuff in it), also the pipe that the guy had was really poorly cleaned and tasted dish water. I didn't get a panic attack or anything, but things kind of got a bit weird and uncomfortably trippy. Got through it fine though by intensely watching people play FIFA and drinking beer to wash away the dishwater taste, tons of beer like a dozen half liter cans in 90 minutes, by the time the weed (or whatever the hell it was) wore off I was drunk as gently caress and having a great time.

TLDR: Just drink beer till the weed wears off.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Ahundredbux posted:

don'
t smoke until you've dealt with your anxiety issues op

This is the correct answer.

It's not the drugs, it's you. Stay off the pipe until you get your head sorted.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

This is the correct answer. Smoking is giving you clarity, and you are realizing that all your "friends" are actually plotting against you. Kill them.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

GORDON posted:

This is the correct answer. Smoking is giving you clarity, and you are realizing that all your "friends" are actually plotting against you. Kill them.

Changing my answer to this

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

smoke tobacco and pretend you are smoking weed

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
After some deep thought on the matter and going by the looks that you like to burn stuff a lot, I'd say why not burn your friends? Figuratively or literately, the choice is yours.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

drat horror queefs posted:

Changing my answer to this

im the friend plotting to kill him please dont ruin my plans

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Titter posted:

As erections tend to. You just gotta try not to think about it is all.

lmao smoke looks like dick n balls!!

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Cannabidiol removes the paranoia you can buy CBD oil online legally even in the uk.
Eat some cbd oil before you smoke OP guarantee you'll be fine

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
get bush non hydro stuff make joints

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Ahundredbux posted:

wish mine we're that big

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Do coke instead like me

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
stop smoking weed

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Smoke more weed

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Smoke just the right amount of weed

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

AbbadonOfHell posted:

Maybe the stuff your bros are smoking is a bit too dank for you. Try smoking a little less next time.

it's probably this, take a hit and wait 15 mins and see what happens before smoking more

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Don't smoke weed, maybe??

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
try the 'one hit wonder'

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i do not smoke anymore bc this was happening to me literally for years op, but i was too much of a coward to separate from my dependency on this substance and over that period it did way way more harm than good and i have spent years undoing that damage

quit now op, before it gets worse

Battle Rockers
Aug 3, 2008

i wanna witness ur slit
take a chill pill bill

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

It's because everyone you have ever known knows you're high and they are judging you for it. Everyone.

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

BRO JUST STOP BEING A PUSSY IT'S ONLY A PLANT HAHA

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I moved and can't seem to ever find weed but a guy I know makes these little hard candies like jolly ranchers out of pot or something or some oil I don't know. Anyway, I've learned that edibles seem to be a much more calm high, but makes up for it by being really long-lasting. Maybe something like that is the answer for you OP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Titter
Jul 30, 2015

by Ralp

Ahundredbux posted:

^^Won't be losing his awkward boner any time soon - he can't help but to think about it.

• Locked thread