Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I imagine that having a cashier ring you up for some condmos could potentially be really embarassing, especially if they have them behind the counter or something and you have to ask for them specifically. What are some ways to minimize the awkwardness of buying condoms?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 4, 2010

buy from amazon

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Go to planned parenthood or whatever and get them there. They're usually free, at least in countries that have proper healthcare.

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Hello, can I get some condoms? The ones over there please.

Thank you, goodbye. :)

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvTA8tlu9B8

Aug 4, 2010

if you dont have sex you dont need to buy condoms and you avoid the whole awkward situation completely

Killing Flies
Jun 30, 2007

We've got to have rules and obey them. After all, we're not savages. We're English, and the English are best at everything.
Whip it out and request a fitting. The awkwardness stems from the cashier having to size you up through your crusty unwashed jeans.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

www posted:

if you dont have sex you dont need to buy condoms and you avoid the whole awkward situation completely

Thats where Im at, I am just wondering how people do it out of curiosity because Im cracking up just thinking about saying the word out loud

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

Ddraig posted:

Go to planned parenthood or whatever and get them there. They're usually free, at least in countries that have proper healthcare.

what do us americans do then??

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Get like 10 packs of Magnum and one pack of the tiny ones you actually use and at the counter be like "lol not sure how this got in here, might as well just buy it anyway haha"

momerath
Nov 15, 2014
hello miss i am looking for the extremely large condoms. i'm going to have sex which i do a lot btw

:smuggo:

Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot
self checkout

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Buy Magnum condoms. They're the same size as normal condoms but they let the cashier know you're a man with a little "extra" ;)

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
Convenience store employees deal with bums and methheads all day, they don't care or remember you asking for a box of Trojan Micros

Gumdrop Larry
Jul 30, 2006

Go to the checkout that has the old lady cashier because who cares what she thinks of you.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
when you are paying, just say "it's for my dog"

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a bay posted:

I imagine that having a cashier ring you up for some condmos could potentially be really embarassing, especially if they have them behind the counter or something and you have to ask for them specifically. What are some ways to minimize the awkwardness of buying condoms?

Your mum always has plenty of condoms op, I never have to bother to bring my own.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
the only time i have felt awkward buying condoms was when a couple of guys with tats saw me buying them and said i should get some ribbed because that's what they want bro

only pharmacy workers who would give a poo poo are non sex havers

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Neurosis posted:

the only time i have felt awkward buying condoms was when a couple of guys with tats saw me buying them and said i should get some ribbed because that's what they want bro

Those guys were right, btw.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
can't have your bukkake and eat it too, op

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Lol condoms? Are you still in high school or something? Jesus Christ join the rest of us in adulthood. My current gf actually broke up with her ex because he always wore condoms. She said she needed a real man, not a little boy

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Volume posted:

Lol condoms? Are you still in high school or something? Jesus Christ join the rest of us in adulthood. My current gf actually broke up with her ex because he always wore condoms. She said she needed a real man, not a little boy

hmm is your gf now weirdly pregnant despite being on the pill?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Volume posted:

That seems like atypical behavior compared to the female population in general.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

www posted:

buy from amazon

All part of my prime pantry subscription of Lucky Charms™ and condoms.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
I dunno, works out fine for me.

Buying them with a cucumber one time generated looks, though.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Just buy them from the store you man child. I have never been embarrassed.

It's just a medical product.

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
i just use an old sock op ?>

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Buy them with butt medicine so the cashier is too busy being focused on that to notice you bought something as mundane as condoms.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

quakster posted:

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

quakster posted:

verdigris murder
Jul 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Buy tampons at the same time, fooling the cashier into thinking that you're buying them for your mom.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

open 5 packs, take all the condoms put them all on your dick, pull your dick out on the counter and tell the cashier to cut your dick off and count the rings

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
HULLO PLEASE GIVE ME ONE CONDOM FOR MY PENIS WHICH IS IN MY PANTS AS WE SPEAK

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Tell them your dick has a cold.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I always throw down on some condoms and then fruit. Usually blueberries or some banana's.

I think I bought condoms once with motor oil, because I had to change the oil in my car and I wanted to bang that night as well.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

if you tell them you think they're for making water balloons that should defuse some of the tension

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Do you have anything smaller than small.....I'm using them for finger gloves when I paint my Warcraft miniatures.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

jiharlequinade posted:

if you tell them you think they're for making water balloons that should defuse some of the tension

Yeah if I had to buy some then I would probably say they are just for a prank

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Make sure you buy condoms with a hella long expiration date op cause it soooounds like you'll need it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Cut a hard boiled egg in half and remove the yolk ball then stick the egg on your dick. Whack off while yelling at the shell fragments and blast the egg apart with your forceful spurt. Now that you feel powerful go buy condoms and maintain confident, withering eye contact the whole time

• Locked thread