Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Bigger condoms aren't longer they're wider

Sorry for your small filthy pencil dicks

Also when you buy the condoms and the person asks, probably by habit, "what are you up to tonight"
*looks at condoms*
"Having sex"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Praxieris
Dec 1, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Taco Defender
don't overthink it. the awkwardness is all in your head.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
not if you're like sixteen and your body is unfinished

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
checkout people do not give a ahit

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back

a bay posted:

Yeah this is the exact kind of situation I am trying to avoid if I ever have to buy comdoms

i also work at a store that sells condoms so i had to drive to a different store just to buy them before any of my coworkers asked me if i used all 36 of my big dick condoms yet while gently rubbing my shoulder

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Buy condoms from Costco in bulk.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Broenheim posted:

checkout people do not give a ahit

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
like this

kuddles
Jul 16, 2006

Like a fist wrapped in blood...
Buying condoms in the store is great because you get to basically gloat.

"Yeah, got a date tonight and best to be safe. That 12-pack I bought here five years ago? Gone. I need more.... Well, yeah, most of them expired on me but the point is I think I might need a working one tonight!!! Oh, I have a coupon."

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

reassure the cashier that they're just for you to masturbate into because it's less mess to clean up, since you're clearly not having sex with another human being

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

lol who uses condoms in TYOOL 2015

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007
IF I EVER FIRST POST AGAIN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME

nomadologique posted:

once i got someone pregnant, which was on one hand disturbing but on the other weirdly gratifying

What was his name?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

a bay posted:

I imagine that having a cashier ring you up for some condmos could potentially be really embarassing, especially if they have them behind the counter or something and you have to ask for them specifically. What are some ways to minimize the awkwardness of buying condoms?

very carefully

close thread

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

put them on ur bf's dick

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Pawn 17 posted:

lol who uses condoms in TYOOL 2015

yeah for real when plan C is so cheap. C is short for cut that bitch loose

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Applewhite posted:

Buy Magnum condoms. They're the same size as normal condoms but they let the cashier know you're a man with a little "extra" ;)

is that true? so their just a marketing scheme to get extra money from insecure men? i actually thought they really were big & tall condoms.

so if ur 6" fully erect u can buy Magnums, find out they fit like they were tailor-made and suddenly feel like a spry stud bull. true male empowerment brought to u by America's #1 Most Trusted Condom.

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Sep 12, 2015

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

take them all out and throw them on the ground and rub your feet on them and ask an employee if they are going to throw them out now they are yours and free

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Youre not allowed to have your shoes off in the store

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
the jokes on the big condom companies because my campus gives out condoms more often than i get to have sex, ive got years worth now for free

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

is that true? so their just a marketing scheme to get extra money from insecure men? i actually thought they really were big & tall condoms.

they're bigger. regular Trojan and Durex snap all the time but magnums and Durex xxls don't. here's a chart

http://www.condom-sizes.org/condom-size-chart/condom-size-chart

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

a bay posted:

Youre not allowed to have your shoes off in the store

take ur shoes off in the store and cover ur feet in condoms put the shoes back on now they'r eyours and free

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
OP needs to stop buying these.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Let's see...

Milk
Bread
Eggs
Pencils
The latest issue of Cosmo
A pack of gum
Magnum condoms

Oh, and this bottle of RC Cola

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer
Hey OP just imagine when you have a girlfriend and she wants you to buy tampons.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Blue Train posted:

they're bigger. regular Trojan and Durex snap all the time but magnums and Durex xxls don't. here's a chart

http://www.condom-sizes.org/condom-size-chart/condom-size-chart

ah yes mm i see

Incomplete Fish
Apr 22, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Slap them on the counter and look the cashier dead in the eye. Make sure to catch and mentally make note of every move they make throughout the checkout process. Make sure to spend a lot of time looking at their name tag, you can even recite their name quietly under your breath to help you remember it for later and perhaps to break the awkwardness of your gaze ask them a friendly question to change the mood, I suggest asking something simple like when they get off work, or what kind of car they drive.

Incomplete Fish fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Sep 12, 2015

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i remember probably 5-10% of every day, i hope this helps op

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

nomadologique posted:

ah yes mm i see

dongs are my passion. I have lots of opinions concerning circumcision as well if you have time

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i do but uh do you hav ea newsletter where it is all written out so i can peruse it at a later date?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Lowtechs posted:

Hey OP just imagine when you have a girlfriend and she wants you to buy tampons.

i wonder if gay dudes feel awkward buying condoms so to get out of it they go 'these are for my boyfriend'

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

nomadologique posted:

i do but uh do you hav ea newsletter where it is all written out so i can peruse it at a later date?

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Last four panels should've been loss.jpg, missed opportunity.

Bad Titty Puker
Nov 3, 2007
Soiled Meat
Ask the nice lady behind the counter if there's a booth where you can try them on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ultimo Hombre
Jul 26, 2015
Buy them out of one of those machines in a dirty truckstop bathroom

• Locked thread