Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
I imagine that having a cashier ring you up for some tampons could potentially be really embarassing, especially if they have them behind the counter or something and you have to ask for them specifically. What are some ways to minimize the awkwardness of buying tampons?

Im a guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Smash in your nose beforehand so they know you need the tampons because you're a tough guy who has a lot of blood to soak up.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
just say you need to jam up your wifes gooey blood hole

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Tell them your dickhole is as big as a vagina so you use tampons instead of condoms.

Beekeeping and You
Sep 27, 2011

i usually just get my boyfriend to do it

DirtyMick
Feb 1, 2014
Say that you're getting them for a woman you want to be romantically involved with and who says that she, "really enjoys that she can talk to you like you're one of the girls."

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Direct, unflinching eye contact.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Just ask me why I'm buying tampons. I loving dare you. no? thought so, bitch

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Buy some vodka at the same time and wink so the cashier knows you know how to party hard.

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
Im a prepper

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Its actually super easy to buy tampons and I could do it any time I wanted to

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I bet if it's a girl cashier they think " drat, this guy takes care of his shorty."

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i buy them all the time and i usually just look at the cashier and dont say anything and then i make the throat slitting motion when they ask me to pay

Only registered members can see post attachments!

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Shuffle awkwardly and act like a nervous five year-old. Piss yourself if you have to. That's guaranteed to get you respect.

Aug 4, 2010

women are so gross, just thinking about periods. disgusting

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

Hobohemian posted:

I bet if it's a girl cashier they think " drat, this guy takes care of his shorty."

Im pretty sure they think the guy buying either sticks them up his rear end or sniffs them while jacking off.

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
I mean when you buy toilet paper the cashier is obviously picturing you using it to wipe your lovely rear end.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Verily I Shat posted:

Im pretty sure they think the guy buying either sticks them up his rear end or sniffs them while jacking off.

Probably not actually. Sometimes when your girl isn't feeling good they send you out on errands. This is well known to non spergs.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

NO THEY THINK THE GUY IS A GAY human being WHO SUCKS DICKS THAT IS WHAT WOMEN THINK WHEN THEY SEE A MAN WITH TAMPONS AND WOMEN SEND GUYS OUT TO GET IT AS A MEAN PRANK

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
http://community.beatingbowelcancer.org/forum/1613-stoma-plug-is-amazing

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
also buy a bottle of vodka, and tell the cashier you're "ready for a great night"

double this up with a big box of condoms, let the cashier know there's a rager tonight, and ask when he or she gets off

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
assure the cashier you always do anal when she's on the leak

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013

Verily I Shat posted:

I imagine that having a cashier ring you up for some tampons could potentially be really embarassing, especially if they have them behind the counter or something and you have to ask for them specifically. What are some ways to minimize the awkwardness of buying tampons?

Im a guy

Who cares what some random cashier thinks of yoyou? buy tampons and a pack of condoms while you are at it. It says you have a girlfriend. That is something to be proud of. I got a funny look from a early teenager when I was trying to find the right brand... It was awkward, but it's life. Do what you gotta do. Better throw a pint of haagen daas on the conveyer belt while you are there. Hth

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

Hobohemian posted:

Probably not actually. Sometimes when your girl isn't feeling good they send you out on errands. This is well known to non spergs.

oh for sure mate

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

thewireguy posted:

Who cares what some random cashier thinks of yoyou? buy tampons and a pack of condoms while you are at it. It says you have a girlfriend. That is something to be proud of. I got a funny look from a early teenager when I was trying to find the right brand... It was awkward, but it's life. Do what you gotta do. Better throw a pint of haagen daas on the conveyer belt while you are there. Hth

You have a tampon in your butt right now.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Filthy menstraters should be ashamed if you ask me

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Join the US military and get sent off to some godforsaken shithole in the middle east. They use tampons to clot ak-47 wounds in the field.

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
Ain't no thing. You want awkward , buy a yeast infection treatment Kit thing

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!
this is such a goony question

OP you just give no fucks in your manner and don't avoid eye contact

people instinctively note/react to shame/embarrassment. so just don't show any

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
What kind of goon is embarrassed about buying tampons? Any guy cashier is gonna be like oh drat this dudes lady sent him to the store and any girl cashier has been getting her period since she was like 12 so she knows all about it.

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
I'm afraid the only non-gay way to acquire tampons is to smuggle them out in your butt, op.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Verily I Shat posted:

I mean when you buy toilet paper the cashier is obviously picturing you using it to wipe your lovely rear end.

one time my girlfriend tried to buy twelve rolls at once because it was cheap and i made her buy them by herself and walk home alone because i dont want people thinking i poop too much

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Applewhite posted:

Smash in your nose beforehand so they know you need the tampons because you're a tough guy who has a lot of blood to soak up.

I got a really bad nose bleed after my vasectomy and the tampon trick works great.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
there was one time where i bought a box of tampons and the cashier offered to double-bag it, as if i should be embarrassed even to be seen carrying them. i was weirded out by that.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
You buy a 6-pack of beer, the 15 year-old buys the tampons and you swap in the parking lot like a couple of shady-rear end drug dealers.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

next time take the tampons out one at a time and sneak them out in your rectum op

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Hold a bloody fist in the cashiers face and scream for backup.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
bring a hip flask with you, open the box right in front of the cashier, drop trou, soak it in the booze, and plug it right in front of the cashier, then just pull your pants up pay and walk out

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

John Denver Hoxha posted:

bring a hip flask with you, open the box right in front of the cashier, drop trou, soak it in the booze, and plug it right in front of the cashier, then just pull your pants up pay and walk out

This scene would be improved with dub step

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Fiend posted:

This scene would be improved with dub step

Actually pretty sure nothing has ever been improved with dubstep.

• Locked thread