Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)
Buy them the same way you buy condoms, whatever that may be. Be creative!

Buy a bunch of other random stuff too if you're that much of a loving coward

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)

ChairmanMeow posted:

The first time I bought enemas I was like "it's a gag gift" that is one of the dumbest things I've ever said. Now I'm like hey got a coupon for those. Tampons are the least of my problems.

One time I ended up buying pretty much every kind of constipation and hemorrhoid product Walgreens carried. I felt a tiny bit sheepish, but what can you do?

They'll check out non-Rx items at the pharmacy counter if you only have a couple. I've always wondered if they'd let me buy benzos and beer on the same transaction.

• Locked thread