Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
there was a girl i was with for almost two years and as soon as she said that she wanted to "get into polyamory" i broke up with her immediately because I respect myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

Moridin920 posted:

Also I think in general the USA is a nation of prudes who will gleefully watch screaming people being eviscerated with their children but get super angry about a nipple showing and I think it really impacts societal views on sexual freedom and promiscuity - as long as we're talking about status and how other people view you.

on the flip side of that coin, a lot of people just want more more more all the time, always looking for the newest funnest thing instead of being able to slow down and appreciate the good things and people that you already have in your life

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

the thing about resturants is that you don't really have to consider how a restaurant feels about your actions, given that theyre restaurants and not humans. people aren't things that you use for "your needs", jesus loving christ. im single and gently caress around but i do have the heart to not rope people up emotionally while still trying to maintain my lifestyle of being a pig.

• Locked thread