Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Here, have a really elaborate API: http://54.175.247.114/query

Note to anyone playing around with this: You already have full read access. There's no reason to try SQL injections. Your stupid query will get auto-killed by pt-kill anyway.

If anyone does see any sort of vulns on this let me know because I'm curious to see what all it entails to make a read-only query interface.

i got a flask error screen and i was given a full python REPL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Here, have a really elaborate API: http://54.175.247.114/query

Note to anyone playing around with this: You already have full read access. There's no reason to try SQL injections. Your stupid query will get auto-killed by pt-kill anyway.

If anyone does see any sort of vulns on this let me know because I'm curious to see what all it entails to make a read-only query interface.

didn't seem to fall for a few sql injections i tried :)

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
turn off debug mode

im in your server, walking your directories

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

haha nice, fixed.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

The body exists only to verify one's own existence.

Taco Defender
Owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

• Locked thread