Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CruJones
Feb 22, 2006

by Lowtax
good dowgs

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=69f_1327285704
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=096_1382129917
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBCSLWIeexU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgSvhjGdCwI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znUBNtHrJnY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOmW4BBdi1s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Best video in the thread.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
That horse is doing god's work.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

the chinese are right

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I hope that retarded pitbull breeder comes in here to explain how pitbulls are great, actually.

Like how she needs to keep all her dogs and other animals in separate enclosures at all times because if two of them got close to each other for just a second, they would murder her and themselves (but it's fine because she has it under control)

Also how her pit bulls murdered a itter of puppies she eft unattended for a moment, but it's totally not their fault, they are sweet.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

reddit comments are great so many people masturbating over their fantasy of taking down two loving killing machines, no problem

quote:

I am a 160lb human, I can probably kick with about 400lbs of force. You're only needing to kick hard enough to knock out their breath, that might be 100lbs of force. Once the dog is slowed by lack of oxygen, knock it over with more kicks, now you begin stomping it, with very little pressure its ribs will begin to snap in all directions.

quote:

seriously? can stop that little dog? just grab his neck wtf? I once have to do that and the dog was twice big than that little poo poo, and Im not a big guy either. my goodness loving retards

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

steinrokkan posted:

I hope that retarded pitbull breeder comes in here to explain how pitbulls are great, actually.

Like how she needs to keep all her dogs and other animals in separate enclosures at all times because if two of them got close to each other for just a second, they would murder her and themselves (but it's fine because she has it under control)

Also how her pit bulls murdered a itter of puppies she eft unattended for a moment, but it's totally not their fault, they are sweet.

It only attacks when you have improper posture around it. :shrug:

It's your fault.

naem
May 29, 2011

this wouldn't have happan if that dog had a gun

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
thank god another pitbull thread

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
coming up next a wacky cuckamel macchiato thread

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Horses are serious business. The "holding down with mouth and stomping with front legs" move is pretty characteristic.

grellgraxer
Nov 28, 2002

"I didn't fight a secret war in Nicaragua so you can walk these streets of freedom bad mouthing lady America, in your damn mirrored su

NecroMonster posted:

they are really good and cool dogs with some quirks caused by their breeding that people should really be aware of, and aren't. so you end up with dumb fuckers teaching the dogs to be violent and then that person takes the dogs out in public and shies away from someone for some reason and the dog goes "oh master is in danger, i will protect master with

Please go gently caress yourself. I have seen well socialized pitbulls attack unexpectedly. The notion that every pitbull attack can be traced back to a "dumb fucker teaching dogs to be violent" is demonstrably false.

Saddest loving thing is some naive hipster who buys into the Pit Dogz Rescuez Team or some bullshit. Unless you are hog hunting or similar, I see no reason to own one of these monstrosities.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Al Cowens posted:

That dog has more legal rights than I do and I would do hard jail time if I killed something like that in self-defense lol gently caress the world

nope, you can shoot murder dogs in Texas and the police don't care - they've seen what those dogs can do and know how retarded the owners are.

best part posted:

Today we heard from a witness who gave a statement to police, but the story he gave us conflicts in part with what's in the incident report. The witnesses asked not to be named.

In Monday's story, we shared the deputy's version of what a witness who was "20 to 30 yards away." However, this witness said he told the investigator that he was 8 feet away.

"I had a perfect view. I stood there at a perfect zero-degree angle, straight ahead. Everything was right in front of me," the witness said.

Here's what he said what he saw: Diesel and Potts' German shepherd were play-wrestling, "and [Potts] kicks the dog and tells it to gently caress off. And at that moment, the dog whimpered...and then [Potts'] dog comes and reinitiates to play....And at that moment, [Potts] pulls out his gun, takes aim. One bullet. Pow. And then the dog cries. Re-aims the gun." Potts fired two more rounds.

The witness alleged that Potts didn't hesitate, and added, "He had no remorse. He held his gun in the air as my wife asked [what did you do]? And he said, 'What do you think I just did? These are real loving bullets.'"

Potts' wife was approximately 15-20 yards away at the time and was never in danger, the witness claimed.

The witness added that there is no physical evidence of a fight between the dogs.

"Where are the dogs injured? When was there, like, any injury to the dog or to the human?" he said.

He said Potts said, "Control your loving dog," after shooting Diesel. He alleged that Potts just had a smug smile on his face. Not once did he say he was sorry. Not once did he ever say, 'Check on that dog, make sure he's OK'...he was aggressive....All of us were kind of afraid to keep him in the park, but we had to. All of us were saying, like, 'Don't let him get away.'"

As for Potts' assertion -- per the incident report -- that he called 911 himself, the witness told us that that didn't happen until all the other witnesses pulled their phones out first.

He got the impression that the officers who arrived were generally on Potts' side, and when there was a discrepancy among witnesses over how many shots were fired, the witness told us that "They said, 'it's not a human, we don't need to count the bullets....They were like, 'Nah, it's not like CSI.'"

We also heard from a woman Tuesday who claimed she was only a few feet away from the shooting, but that when she tried to tell an officer what she saw, the officer only told her that Potts had a right to carry a gun.

She told us: "I tried to explain, like -- kids are coming to the park. Nobody's life was in danger. He put everyone's life in danger...and the cop, he was like, 'I'm not going to talk to you.'"

The woman said she was still shaken up by the shooting, and said that she felt Potts endangered everyone in the park by firing his weapon.

"He had no right to put us in this situation," she said.

The woman said that after the shots were fired, "The owner said, 'Is it a real bullet?' And [Potts] said, 'What do you think? Of course I'm going to put [a] real loving bullet in my gun."

She said that she knew Diesel from the park, and that while he could play rough, he was not vicious. She said he often played with the woman's chihuahua mixes, and that the dogs made growling sounds, but not out of aggression. She said that's what Diesel was doing with Potts' dog.

"I am a dog owner, and my dogs play all the time and make that sound," she said. "It looked so normal to me....He was overreacting." She said Potts grabbed Diesel by his blue harness and separated him from his own dog, but that the dogs started playing again. That's when Potts kicked Diesel, the woman said.

She said she approached Potts after she saw him kick Diesel, and that's when Potts fired the first shot. Then Potts "went two more steps and, like, I cannot forget the hate in his face."

Then she saw Potts shoot the dog twice more.

"He was so proud -- that's the worst part," she said, adding that when she came within two feet of Potts, "He still had his gun in his hand, and he was screaming [in] my face."

She said, "The dog was limping. He went under the tree. He laid down, and that poor guy was like...blood came from his mouth, and his owner turned to me, and she said, 'Promise me, you're going to tell the cops...promise me'....And I waited for those cops to come, I waited for those people to listen to me. They did not listen."

We asked Harris County Sheriff's Office spokesman Deputy Thomas Gilliland if deputies interviewed every witness at the scene. He told us in an email that "When a case is referred to investigators, they will try to contact the witnesses listed in the initial patrol report. The patrol deputies try to find as many [witnesses] as possible for the investigator to follow up with."

Uh, OK. Unfortunately, the woman who told us she was ignored is not listed in the incident report, so how could investigators follow up with her? Or is she full of poo poo? If she is, then it would be nice if HCSO could rule her out. Somehow, though, we don't think that's going to happen.

We left another voicemail for Potts, but it's possible that the ringing phone made him fear for his safety and he shot it.

SD-455
May 15, 2009

by Lowtax

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

nope, you can shoot murder dogs in Texas and the police don't care - they've seen what those dogs can do and know how retarded the owners are.

If you own a pit bull named Diesel you are guaranteed white trash

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not a big gun rights person or even really like guns.

But if I did have a gun, I wouldn't hesitate to shoot a dog, in public, in full view of the owner, if it was acting aggressive.

drat, I'm so bad rear end.

Death to all pit bulls.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Ship all the pit bulls to china in exchange for all the cute tortured chinese dogs, that should make everyone happy

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SD-455 posted:

If you own a pit bull named Diesel you are guaranteed white trash

I want to see a graph of all PitBull names in America, I bet Diesel, Kilo, and Scarface are the top 90%

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Jastiger posted:

I'm not a big gun rights person or even really like guns.

But if I did have a gun, I wouldn't hesitate to shoot a dog, in public, in full view of the owner, if it was acting aggressive.

drat, I'm so bad rear end.

Death to all pit bulls.

im pro life but i would also take the first opportunity that presents its self to murder something hell yes

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
"The dogs were growling at each other, but not in an aggressive way!"

yeah sort of like when my cat hisses, but to say, "hello friendly neighbor cat!"

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Zzulu posted:

whoa jesus, dont gently caress with horses

Horses are big deer, they are loving assholes.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
smart, calm, responsible dog owners don't get pitbulls which is why they will always be poo poo dogs

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Robo Reagan posted:

im pro life but i would also take the first opportunity that presents its self to murder something hell yes

Just pit bulls and other nasty dogs.

Also what the poster above me said. If you were responsible, you wouldn't need a death machine.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
Labs are deadly, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evHMNtMD-yM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ss_khZ2geQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOBgw7XYHbE

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

Al Borland posted:

owner with murder dog.

Not sure that dog is a pit bull; or is it just too fat to tell?

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
I have an Australian Shepherd with a history of some kind of abuse. He was dumped at a shelter with a muzzle on, and his big fangs were ground flat at some point. He will try to kill any human or animal he is not familiar with.

I don't think my neighbors have any idea what he looks like. :smug:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
gently caress another pitbull thread

naem
May 29, 2011

It turns out dogs are predators who bite for a living who knew

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
Let's take dogs selectively bred for extreme viciousness in the dog fighting ring and turn them into family pets. What could possibly go wrong?

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

VideoTapir posted:

Not sure that dog is a pit bull; or is it just too fat to tell?

She looks more likely to eat that dog and drink it's blood than the other way around.
What a world.

Edit: strike that, look at how skinny she is, she isn't eating anything.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dick Fagballzson posted:

Let's take dogs selectively bred for extreme viciousness in the dog fighting ring and turn them into family pets. What could possibly go wrong?

YOU RACIST - a thing a PitBull apologist will yell at you

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Lmao look at all these betas that dont carry knives in their pockets

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URs_h6eLwrk

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Holy poo poo though that horse kicked that dog's rear end

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Holy poo poo though that horse kicked that dog's rear end

Horses are huge dicks, but that was a good horse.

Horse's weigh about 1000 pounds, so yeah, the rear end in a top hat horse is going to win in general.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
I have that helicopter dog video playing on a loop while I'm doing some work and every time I glance up at it i smile.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

when i was 11 a chihuaha attacked me while i was biking. it started biting the poo poo out of my leg so i kicked it really hard and it flew up in an arc and landed in a yard, so i rode away. another time a golden retriever ran out of a yard i was biking past and grabbed onto my foot, biting through my shoe + sock + toe. the owner came out and got it and i was like "yo what the hell" and that was the end of it

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
this is horrible

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

How heavy are pitbulls? Could an average adult olympic throw one of those pitbulls in OP's video?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

that guy came so hard when he killed that dog, yeah it's not a brown person but it's the next best thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
he wuz a gud dog he dindu nuffin

• Locked thread