Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
killaer
Aug 4, 2007
last winter i was sleeping in the same bed with my girlfriend but i think i was having a relaly bad acid flashback.

anyway, i envisioned her as a massive cock-a-roach with a massive, bulging, fetid egg sac protruding from her butt. the problem was that I was VERY constipated. so it felt like her egg sac was actually a proboscis that was going into my rear end in a top hat and pumping my anal cavity with eggs (we were sleeping butt 2 butt) - she was getting ME pregnant, and the disgusting insect eggs would hatch inside me and burst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
that wasn't a hallucination.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Once I hallucinated that Gerard Depardieu was giving me some serious head and later he told me he was hallucinating that he was giving me serious head it must have been a contact high for us both to hallucinate.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i once saw a bug on my couch

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

one time i saw killaer make a good post in gbs but it was just a hallucination

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

i can't look at wood too long without seeing dead tree souls :smith:

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
I closed my eyes for a second and envisioned myself zooming out upwards from my exact location next to my friend in the backyard on map until I could see the entire state like streetview down scroll wheel on gmaps

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
Now I'm gay

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
i was in a windowless, doorless room with blue walls and snoopy's doghouse. everyone watching me in reality said i kept screaming "WHAT THE gently caress" over and over

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

china bot posted:

i was in a windowless, doorless room with blue walls and snoopy's doghouse. everyone watching me in reality said i kept screaming "WHAT THE gently caress" over and over

HEADLINE: "idiot dickhead" ruins party - shithole, USA

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

dad gay. so what posted:

HEADLINE: "idiot dickhead" ruins party - ypsilanti, MI

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
dg. sw ever been to spf mo?

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

Taking acid in a car - seeing the driver as a filthy, psychotic butcher out of the corner of my eye.

edit: for hours

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

Heavy Petting posted:

Taking acid in a car - seeing the driver as a filthy, psychotic butcher out of the corner of my eye.

if hes a meat eater this is a valid insight, i think you should sleep on it

ok the other hallucination I had was that life wa sall a construct of your iphone. lets say you wanted to have free will and move to some town for example. your apple iphone is actually an android that builds all o f reality. nothing is real. when you put the iphone to your head itsactually literally brain cancer radiatiom that your brain picks up as the voices of your loved ones.

so you call someone. but nobody is there on the other end. its just anempty world, post apocalyptic whatever, so everyones dead. youre a robot. the iphone is your "robo consciousness interfacer" and when you call someone the brainradiation just interfaces with your beep bop brain and makes it seem like youre talking to grandma but its just a voice modulator.

edit: so for example you want to move to cleveland. but THERE IS NO CLEAVELAND!!! its just another barren outcropping destroyed ny the war the nuclear war apocalypse. so your phone calls and grandma and dad sasys "NO FINISH COLLEGE FIRST!!! U CANT MOVE!!!" but its actually just the robot interfacer telling you why you cant move, because youre just walking in place, the humans r all dead and ur actuayllually a terminator DROID!!!

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

killaer posted:

if hes a meat eater this is a valid insight, i think you should sleep on it

ok the other hallucination I had was that life wa sall a construct of your iphone. lets say you wanted to have free will and move to some town for example. your apple iphone is actually an android that builds all o f reality. nothing is real. when you put the iphone to your head itsactually literally brain cancer radiatiom that your brain picks up as the voices of your loved ones.

so you call someone. but nobody is there on the other end. its just anempty world, post apocalyptic whatever, so everyones dead. youre a robot. the iphone is your "robo consciousness interfacer" and when you call someone the brainradiation just interfaces with your beep bop brain and makes it seem like youre talking to grandma but its just a voice modulator.

edit: so for example you want to move to cleveland. but THERE IS NO CLEAVELAND!!! its just another barren outcropping destroyed ny the war the nuclear war apocalypse. so your phone calls and grandma and dad sasys "NO FINISH COLLEGE FIRST!!! U CANT MOVE!!!" but its actually just the robot interfacer telling you why you cant move, because youre just walking in place, the humans r all dead and ur actuayllually a terminator DROID!!!

did you know that you're pretty stupid?

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
One time I read this horror story, can't remember the name of it, but this artist dude had some kind of experience that made him see the whole world as made up of a shitload of demon faces, everything he saw was just screaming or laughing faces but really tiny so it still kind of looked like reality, and somebody was investigating him and they saw how his paintings were also made of faces. He just drew three tiny dots over and over and made pictures out of them and it was the demon faces he was seeing. I think the twist at the end was the demons were real and now the narrator was seeing them too. I don't remember the story that well, but that image stuck with me. Anyway it turns out that with the right combination of club drugs it is possible to see those demon faces.

Also a couple of years ago there was this fake weed that they could sell at convenience stores and poo poo, not bath salts but the other crap, the research chemicals that the inventor of said, if you use this stuff for fun you are a moron. I would totally believe that stuff could make you think you were in a zombie apocalypse and start knifing dudes on a bus or some poo poo. I was sitting on the couch watching an animated adaptation of the classic Clive Barker's Hellraiser story "Songs of Metal and Flesh" specifically the orchestra at the end made out of mutilated people. It was not playing on the TV, it was playing on the north wall. Then when it was over I got up and went to the kitchen and I was like, "goddamn I really don't ever remember going down stairs to get to the kitchen before" and I got a glass of ice water just fine and then I was walking back to the couch and there was more going down stairs on the way back to the couch. I'm glad I didn't fall down the stairs, because I do not actually have stairs in my house. (Not a goon meme, the honest truth.)

These were both fairly frightening experiences but I'm still glad I had them. I heard the song from Songs of Metal and Flesh. Generally I'm pretty liberal about drugs but that poo poo NEEDS to be illegal.

Oh, also Salvia, some kind of purple flakes, I think it was 30x. Goddamn. The way they show hallucinations in cartoons and movies and poo poo, it generally doesn't work like that in real life, but with Salvia it totally does. Fractal patterns, tie-die and psychedelic visuals, ancestral memory, straight up talking to aliens on another planet for hours at a time. Then my buddy's shaking me and he's like, "dude, you took a hit and you said you weren't feeling nothing, then you took another hit and started laughing and fell over backwards, you've been laying there laughing for the past five minutes" and I was like, "Who planet you this? What time are we?" So of course he had to do some and he pretty much did the same thing, but instead of visting other planets he said he went into the Matrix, but the part where Neo's arming up and it's all white except the gun cabinets come out of nowhere and stretch to infinity, but instead of machine guns it was just the words I was saying to him. Oh yeah, time loops too. Both of us had the time loops. It's like it erases your brain for thirty seconds, then it takes five seconds worth of sensory input and loops that over and over to fill up the thirty seconds, but it feels like hours while you're on it.

If there's any NSA fuckrats out there reading this I want to point out that all these drugs were legal and bought over the counter at the time that I did them. And no, drugs don't make you ramble on about bullshit forever and they don't make you paranoid, that's a myth.

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

a real jerk posted:

a real jerk posted:

a real jerk posted:

your gay

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
I had a dream where I put a yoda toy in my pocket

I woke up and there was a dick in my rear end

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
DMT and seeing the air as clear lego blocks

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

I never get any william burroughs type hallucinations from acid. :(

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
Sitting at the bottom of a tree I am winter and thinking how the branches look just like the neuron pathways/blood vessels or whatever in a human brain. And then I climbed the tree to get inside my own head... :)

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
Seriously, that poo poo lasts way too long. It is fun for 2 or 3 hours, and you are like... I've had enough... I'm gonna go pass out, and then you peak and it's like he'll no mutherfucker, we're just getting started!

Dmt was much better

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

I once had a hallucination in which I was a valuable contributing member of society who doesn't deserve to be purged from existence.

Thankfully I snapped out of it and came back here.

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)
They gave me oxycodone for chemo-related pain. The first time I took it, I ended up flying on a magic carpet with a talking wooden owl.

The problem is that the wooden owl was telling me something very important, but later I couldn't remember what it was. :(

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

dad gay. so what posted:

i once saw a bug on my couch

hosed up

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
Every once in a while, I wake up and see a swarm of bugs crawling along the wall only for them to vanish moments later. I've never done any drugs in my life.

rainy day
Jul 20, 2009

by Ralp
one time i halucinated i was gay

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i was looking at some clouds and the wisps at the end were dissolving into mathematic and other symbols it was p beautiful

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

I hallucinated once on a speed binge that dozens of floating internet browser windows were outside my window. I could interact with them all without even having to move or speak. I could go into a thread think something and have dozens of responses in seconds. It was amazing

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Looked in the mirror after 2gs of really good shrooms, saw myself pulsing w blue and orange energy lines along the surface of my skin, I could see myself reverting from young to old and any visage of myself I wished from fatter to thin and it was p. Cool

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Life

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i was tripping on a poo poo ton of acid (like waaaaay too much) listening to 1200 mics' Egypt track and I thought I was a pharaoh looking out over my city of Memphis watching my pyramid/tomb get built

drugs are loving cool dude

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Sep 13, 2015

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

couple more to avoid thread death -

Seeing the stars as millions of freely swinging par lamps
Auditory hallucinations of thousands of people screaming/moaning in the distance, while on an island the size of a postage stamp.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
smoked a bunch of salvia and thought i was a crystal cactus growing for years in a shimmering desert.

i was sad when i came back. i wanna be a cactus again :(

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lnJ0uvbSK8

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I hallucinated that the OP made a good post once lol

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Nooner posted:

I hallucinated that the OP made a good post once lol

shared hallucination wtf

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
thought some dude was the devil while schrooming

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i wrote "I DONT KNOW HOW TO EXIST" in magic marker all over everything in my apartment, even my poor lil doggie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
oh hallucination - yeahi thought i saw a thing that doesnt existi gues

• Locked thread