Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

ArbitraryC posted:

Like seriously the time your body needs rest the most your throat is like I'm going to get extra scratchy right as you lay down, your body is like this bed I sleep on everyday suddenly makes all my joints achy, your skin is like I'm super cold j/k now I'm covered in sweat, and your brain is like I think right now would be the best possible time to vividly imagine all sorts of things that are impossible not to focus on.

You'd think evolution would have come up with some sort internal knockout drug for when you need to sleep.

every time I try to sleep while sick I end up in this strange half-sleep where i'm absolutely convinced that I need to do some physical action in order to fall asleep, like I need to push myself up a little bit with my left arm every five minutes, or (and this is actually way worse) that I need to wait for a rock to move across a finish line. let me tell you rocks aren't known for being loving ambulatory but tell that to me when i've got a fever and half asleep and i'll fight you on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread