Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
iphone user: *minding his own business*
android user: AHH look what we got here, another Apple Fanboy!
iphone user: im not really a fanboy
android user: let me guess, you just came back from snapchatting steve jobs's grave
iphone user: hey man thats in poor taste
android user: good luck getting your $300 jizz box to do what my Samsung G4TMX can *pulls out very large phone*
iphone user: it's quite large
Android user: you should see the stylus. it's a legit pencil! *tries to grab stylus, drops massive phone, it falls and lands on a chipmunk, breaking its neck*
iphone user: oh my god!
android user: oh my god is right! *picks up samsung* not a scratch on it. now thats some good engineering

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
lol at the idea that iphone users aren't apple stans

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
was android user wearing a fedora?

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

The Management posted:

was android user wearing a fedora?

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

the gauges let me know he works retail

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
looking forward to when this iPhone 4 is considered vintage and hipster but jokes on them I just can't afford anything newer :smugmrgw:

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

echinopsis posted:

looking forward to when this iPhone 4 is considered vintage and hipster but jokes on them I just can't afford anything newer :smugmrgw:

congrats the time is here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
:smugmrgw: :smugmrgw: :smugmrgw: :smugmrgw: :smugmrgw: :smugmrgw: :smugmrgw: :smugmrgw:

• Locked thread