Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

flamin hot cheetos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

a real jerk posted:

flamin hot cheetos

Dipped in chocolate of course so it's candy.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Payday bruh.

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx

i am harry posted:

That person meant to post this

No I really didn't. The texture of the violet crumble is way better.

Get on my candybar level.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

It's the only candy powerful enough to ensure that every last tooth has been ripped out by the time you're done eating it.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
And don't nobody tell me it doesn't count for this thread because it's candy and it's in a bar form, god damnit.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

TED BUNNDY
May 30, 2009

SO HUNGRY
Pork Pro

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

fyodor posted:

it's this:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Wanamingo posted:

It's the only candy powerful enough to ensure that every last tooth has been ripped out by the time you're done eating it.

That's a lolly pop, it's on a loving stick rear end in a top hat.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

fyodor posted:

it's this:

Feel the bernie

Captain_Indigo
Jul 29, 2007

"That’s cheating! You know the rules: once you sacrifice something here, you don’t get it back!"

Snickers is good, but it's a meal. Like, if you eat a dinner and then eat a Snickers as desert, you've just had two dinners IMO.

The best candy bar:

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

AEMINAL posted:

Negerbollar. Can confirm.

Also Clump is the best bar. Lvoe me some clump

Neger means negroe, so no.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

The chocolate bar is structured in two layers; an upper whipped nougat layer, with a lower layer of cereal 'crispies', these are then coated in British milk chocolate.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Captain_Indigo posted:

Snickers is good, but it's a meal. Like, if you eat a dinner and then eat a Snickers as desert, you've just had two dinners IMO.

The best candy bar:

The red bounty owns

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

chocolate orange bar because its a chocolate orange in bar form

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Back in the 50s my mom said there was a candy that was black licorice in the shape of people. So kids would go to the store and ask for a bag of tar/friend of the family babies.

Only about 15 years ago in south africa we had these little candy balls that were coloured on the inside but black on the outside that were call friend of the family balls.

Could get a small bag full for like 1 rand (89 cents with 13% tax).

As for the best candy bar,

I would have to say green tea kit kat. It just has the right texture and flavour. Its perfect.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Ok. What the gently caress is Turkish Delight? That was the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe candy right?

Captain_Indigo
Jul 29, 2007

"That’s cheating! You know the rules: once you sacrifice something here, you don’t get it back!"

Helical Nightmares posted:

Ok. What the gently caress is Turkish Delight? That was the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe candy right?

Yeah its like a sort of sweet jelly that tastes like perfume I guess?

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
lion bar op

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

its the lion bar.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Hobohemian posted:

I've never met somebody in real life that likes those. Hell, I've never even seen someone on the internet profess an affinity for three musketeers until this post.

remember when they tried to exclusively market three musketeers bars to over-40 women

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Gorgar posted:

Peanut Lion

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Captain_Indigo posted:

Yeah its like a sort of sweet jelly that tastes like perfume I guess?

the traditional flavours are rose flavour, lemon flavour and bergamot orange (think earl grey tea) flavour

rose is more popular though and proper turkish delight is amazing but there is tons of flavours if you look in the right place

also if ever in cyprus never call it turkish delight they get extremely mad (because they claim to have invented it and not the turks, and vice versa). I normally get some traditional stuff for christmas every year

Edit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LueBzQZ0nGI

Fluo fucked around with this message at 11:41 on Sep 13, 2015

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Cadbury's Caramel whatever is nice.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Worlds Smuggest
Mar 13, 2010
I liked the Charged Snickers bars frozen and have found a love for Toblerone.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
there's a jellyish date and nut saudi arabian confection that I cannot remember the name of. sliced into bars and placed between wafer cookies, that would be the greatest candy bar of all time

Painful Dart Bomb
May 23, 2012

And he was talking 'fore I knew it, and as he grew he'd say "I'm gonna be like you, dad" "You know I'm gonna be like you".

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
pool turd

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde

I buy one of these every payday, it's a dumb thing I started as a joke once but now it's become a habit

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

These are loving insane

Gonna buy some next time i go shopping :q:

tumblr.txt
Jan 11, 2015

by zen death robot
Most American Chocolate is awful, Heshey's in particular is like chocolatish mud, may I suggest anything made by Lindt?

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

This is the candy you get someone when they ask for a candy bar but "don't care" what kind you get them if you're feeling like a dick.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

tumblr.txt posted:

Most American Chocolate is awful, Heshey's in particular is like chocolatish mud, may I suggest anything made by Lindt?

Speaking of which-

Who the gently caress decided to stop selling this?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

BigBoss posted:

This is the candy you get someone when they ask for a candy bar but "don't care" what kind you get them if you're feeling like a dick.

that looks incredible

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
'Candy bars' are for children. I'll have an extra crunchy double chunk chocoxplosion gummi protien energy bar, though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Orkin Mang posted:

that looks incredible

It's disappointment in bar form.

• Locked thread