Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I0K-ymOTS4

I'm the guy calling the radio station.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?

GORDON posted:

I leaned in close so he could hear me... "Something just happened in sports."

I like to think he'll say that to his own son, someday.

Iam sure that all the mockery and bullying he will experience during his childhood will make him think twice about that.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Iowa State invented nukes, computers, and has provided science to feed the world.

But yeah, lets make fun of their hero, Jastiger, because we don't like a sports thing.

Real classy, real classy.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
raiders in fine form again I see

24 30 to 0 AHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA

will this team ever stop sucking :suicide:

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Sep 13, 2015

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
while i iwll agree with you op that college football is inherently bad on every level, NFL actually owns. so stfu little pussy bitch i'm tryin to watch some right now but my fantasy is sucking and i am in no mood

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

go the chiefs :) this will be our year i can feel it :) :) :)

:negative:

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
NFL is fun, but College is way more fun. Its more about team spirit and entertainment than it is stupid nerd fantasy celebrity poo poo.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
college is loving gay as hell the skill level is nowhere near what the NFL is and the whole time I'm hating on the NCAA

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jastiger posted:

NFL is fun, but College is way more fun. Its more about team spirit and entertainment than it is stupid nerd fantasy celebrity poo poo.

In probably the weakest "large" conference, big 12 (lol not even twelve), ISU went 0-9 last year. Just lmao

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Jastiger posted:

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Darth123123 posted:

In probably the weakest "large" conference, big 12 (lol not even twelve), ISU went 0-9 last year. Just lmao

Iowa State: A bad football team that is also the best football team.

gently caress a Hawkeye, and ISIS wins when the Cyclones lose.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
college football is a fuckin joke sorry

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx

lorn Wayne posted:

more like your entire nations definition of football is bad

'soccer' = football
your football = supergayball

*Effeminately hits ground and grabs knee when player on the opposing team walks close to me.*

Yeah what a great sport.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

crabcakes66 posted:

*Effeminately hits ground and grabs knee when player on the opposing team walks close to me.*

Yeah what a great sport.

it's funnier b/c I've never seen them pull that poo poo in womens soccer

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
american soccer fans pls tell me more abotu how great of a sport soccer is im sure sometime i will begin to give a poo poo one of these days

AlwaysBeSithing
Aug 27, 2015

by Ralp
soccers one of those things where you can walk out for 90% of it and theres a really high chance you didnt miss a single thing

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
but you might miss numerous exciting possession changes!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jastiger posted:

Iowa State: A bad football team that is also the best football team.

gently caress a Hawkeye, and ISIS wins when the Cyclones lose.

Nah Hawkeyes are cool especially since they originate in Iowa City. In fact, in the recently released ranking, it ranks at #9/100. Ames is in there, butt like 88 or something. Needless to say Des Moines didn't make the cut as they have neither a pro, nor collegiate, football team. http://www.livability.com/best-places/top-100-best-places-to-live/2016

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
OP is a jerk

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

crabcakes66 posted:

Yeah what a great sport.

*sees a football player fall to the ground instead of risking an injury that might end his career, because he's not wrapped in layers upon layers of padding*

"what a human being, THIS is what real men do:"

*watches american football player crash into each other like bumper cars, a single tear of pride running down his cheek*

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Darth123123 posted:

Nah Hawkeyes are cool especially since they originate in Iowa City. In fact, in the recently released ranking, it ranks at #9/100. Ames is in there, butt like 88 or something. Needless to say Des Moines didn't make the cut as they have neither a pro, nor collegiate, football team. http://www.livability.com/best-places/top-100-best-places-to-live/2016

Iowa city is awesome.

Just not the Hawkeyes.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
i hate college ball becuase i hate watching the entire offense look to the side line for a play call every down.

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

zooted heh posted:

i hate college ball becuase i hate watching the entire offense look to the side line for a play call every down.

hate college ball bc supporting the NCAA is basically funding organized crime

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I enjoyed watching Football all day yesterday and will watch the games this afternoon as well!!!

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

Son of Rodney posted:

*sees a football player fall to the ground instead of risking an injury that might end his career, because he's not wrapped in layers upon layers of padding*

"what a human being, THIS is what real men do:"

*watches american football player crash into each other like bumper cars, a single tear of pride running down his cheek*

this but completely unironically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
colleges should only be able sell team merchandise on the actual campus. you either have to go there to attend or drive your sorry rear end to the campus to buy it cash only.

• Locked thread