Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
old wooden ships
Jan 22, 2015
It's loving wired, my wife left me and I just don't give a gently caress. 11 years down the drain lol. I wish I could care, but I don't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

"And Tomorrow I can get Scared Another Day..."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vr9xPqGD8o

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

"And Tomorrow I can get Scared Another Day..."
Seriously, though- I'm sorry you're going through that. It might be shock that you don't feel anything, yet.

old wooden ships
Jan 22, 2015

Freakbox posted:

Seriously, though- I'm sorry you're going through that. It might be shock that you don't feel anything, yet.

I really don't feel anything. She just packed up and moved. 11 loving years and she's gone. gently caress.

DismemberedLemon
Jun 20, 2015
Nothing let you know this was coming?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

DismemberedLemon posted:

Nothing let you know this was coming?

Seems like his blinding apathy let HER know. :)

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

Lard Goat posted:

I really don't feel anything. She just packed up and moved. 11 loving years and she's gone. gently caress.

Numbness is usually temporary. Is it best for the both of you? Is it worth fighting to get her back?

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Lard Goat posted:

Smells like speed stick I got from dollar tree, cause gently caress it, I've been married 11 years so as long as i dont smell like onion the wife is happy.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

sever

oh wait

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

lol

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
11 years seem to be the magic number if your marriage falls to poo poo. My brother's marriage and two of my friends' marriages died on the 11year. I've been married 11 years (July 27th) so I'm hoping to make it to 12... not sure what else to do except cook a lot of food and offer my private parts on the reg.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Shoulda bought real deodorant

Lotophage
Apr 26, 2015

by Lowtax
Marriage is anathema to love anyway OP.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Millie posted:

11 years seem to be the magic number if your marriage falls to poo poo. My brother's marriage and two of my friends' marriages died on the 11year. I've been married 11 years (July 27th) so I'm hoping to make it to 12... not sure what else to do except cook a lot of food and offer my private parts on the reg.

A solid plan

I bet 11 year divorces just really wanna make it to year 10 and then the next year it just collapses in on itself

My dad got divorced twice, both at the 10-11 year marks

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

corpuscollossus posted:

Is it best for the both of you? Is it worth fighting to get her back?

OP should play this loudly until she's back:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKhN1t_7PEY

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005
Swipe right on everyone on tinder, have some casual dates, and 6 months from now you'll be in a good spot. Worked for my buddy who lost his job and his wife in the same month.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

lmao

old wooden ships
Jan 22, 2015
Well poo poo, this is pretty embarrassing but I was really loving drunk and she did not leave me. Her mom is in the hospital and it turns out I refused to believe her. So sorry, no marriage ending, just too much alcohol.

But her mom is a 400+ pound woman that is satan incarnate and I hate her, is that e/n?

Quixotic
Sep 2, 2004
no but the shambles that your life is probably counts

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
:stare:

So your wife's mother was in the hospital and your drunk reaction was to 1) not believe her and assume she left you and 2) not care that she left you. Your "no marriage ending" seems a little premature, dude.

Nadine Hauklund
May 17, 2002

A boy's best friend is his mother.
I know there isn't a lot of evidence presented however I feel very comfortable concluding you are a garbage person in the marriage arena.

Is, uh, that "E/N"?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Lard Goat posted:

Well poo poo, this is pretty embarrassing but I was really loving drunk and she did not leave me. Her mom is in the hospital and it turns out I refused to believe her. So sorry, no marriage ending, just too much alcohol.

But her mom is a 400+ pound woman that is satan incarnate and I hate her, is that e/n?

Hey now, the thread is young. Chin up, old boy, she may leave you yet.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
When she came back did you let her know you didn't really care when you thought she left you

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Lard Goat posted:

Another E/N success story! :suicide:

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
You married your mother didnt you.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
Leave her op so we can keep this thread going.

Nickiepoo
Jun 24, 2013
Well this sure took a turn for the actually depressing.

false flag post-op
May 13, 2009

Enjoy Every Sandvich
Next up- "Goons! I'm locked out of my house, help!"

*passes out on couch while wife softly weeps*

Tibor
Apr 29, 2009
Woah. Sort your poo poo out, OP.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Goldmine

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Best twist since the 6th sense op really well done

SKELETON GHOST
Jan 11, 2015

by Ralp
If you are white move to a second world country where you can get with decently educated girl from a wealthy (in relative terms) family. She'll be receptive to you because of the status you bring. Usually you'll have a height advantage with the locals. Because family connections are stronger than in the western world she'll have been protected by the patriarchy and you may be able to wrangle business connections through the family. You'll have to prove that you are fully established in the country though. This is something which is overlooked in the west, only the elites here marry with a family on par with their own so due to the protective nature of the family, the girls are held accountable for their actions and indiscretions are frowned upon. Feminist is happening everywhere but you can be sheltered from it for a few more years over there.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
have sex with the mom

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Neo_Crimson posted:

Leave her op so we can keep this thread going.

If you leave her before she can leave you it means you win so do that op.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
sounds like you drink a lot to numb yourself from your terrible relationship skills

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
did you deserve it op?

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

did you deserve it op?

Try reading the thread loving asslord

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Try reading the thread loving asslord

well I mean the answer's still a clear yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

well I mean the answer's still a clear yes

Yeah, but it's the difference between "that sucks that your wife left you." To "I think it would be better for everyone if your wife left you."

• Locked thread