Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Regardless of your gender, sex, or orientation you are allowed to choose if you want to have sex with some one. If some dude is hitting on a chick at a club and she's not into it you do not shame her for not wanting it. If some dude doesn't want to gently caress some slam whale because the smell of cottage cheese from her rolls makes him puke, that's his right as owner of his body. If some one learns that the person they were flirting with used to have a dick and now they don't. It's ok to decide not to have sex with them. Any one who would shame you for it is trying to pressure you to have sex against your will and that makes them a rapist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
:firstpost:

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

:agreed: op

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
What if you wanna have sex with someone and they won't let you? What other options do you have? What are you gonna not gently caress her? That's absurd.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i choose to have sex with the op's mom and it was a good choice

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i wanna gently caress you op

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Hell Yeah posted:

i choose to have sex with the op's mom and it was a good choice

Hell Yeah

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

symbolic posted:

i wanna gently caress you op
I consent. Let's do this

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
i really wish people wouldn't denigrate cottage cheese with those kinds of associations

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

cottage cheese doesn't really smell that bad and the op is confusing the look of an obese woman with the smell.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

reported for racism

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

Cottage cheese is pretty nice and you should probably lick it all up from between her folds.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

Hell Yeah posted:

cottage cheese doesn't really smell that bad and the op is confusing the look of an obese woman with the smell.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Volume posted:

Regardless of your gender, sex, or orientation you are allowed to choose if you want to have sex with some one. If some dude is hitting on a chick at a club and she's not into it you do not shame her for not wanting it. If some dude doesn't want to gently caress some slam whale because the smell of cottage cheese from her rolls makes him puke, that's his right as owner of his body. If some one learns that the person they were flirting with used to have a dick and now they don't. It's ok to decide not to have sex with them. Any one who would shame you for it is trying to pressure you to have sex against your will and that makes them a rapist.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Worldshatter posted:

Cottage cheese is pretty nice and you should probably lick it all up from between her folds.

rapist spotted

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
well youve convinced me op, nobodys going to bully me into having sex with them again

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Volume posted:

Regardless of your gender, sex, or orientation you are allowed to choose if you want to have sex with some one.

I tell women this all the time, and they still have the nerve to disregard my god given right to have sex with them. Girls are dumb.

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe
What if I don't wanna have sex with blacks op? Racist or no???

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
That's a controversial opinion to have OP. Perhaps it's time you took the redpill.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
im being raped right now what should i do

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

i choose gay

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
my dick normally chooses for me.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Nefarious posted:

im being raped right now what should i do
enjoy it while it lasts

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
whatif i want shjex wiht dog? or cat? wat then smert guy

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

tuyop posted:

What if I don't wanna have sex with blacks op? Racist or no???

Racism is a systematic approach to disenfranchise people based on their race. Not loving black people does not disenfranchise so no, not racist.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

How do we fight the pussy cartel if they can just choose not to sleep with us?

Don't think you've thought this through OP

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

circ dick soleil posted:

That's a controversial opinion to have OP. Perhaps it's time you took the redpill.

Women are horse

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

Strategic Tea posted:

How do we fight the pussy cartel if they can just choose not to sleep with us?

Don't think you've thought this through OP

sexbots

i'm holding out for a working mystique model

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

The Protagonist posted:

sexbots

i'm holding out for a working mystique model
I will only buy a sexbot if it has lasers and rockets.

If you know what I mean :quagmire:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
A hot take

Volume has the confession thread started to wear you down

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
i must be attracted to a person in order to be sexually aroused

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
Hey OP. What was his name?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
some real talk ITT

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

thats sooo edgy op :rolleyes:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Pressuring some one into having sex is rape

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Would the "Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you" defense work for rape?

Aug 4, 2010

all women have chosen not to have sex with me and quite frankly im upset about it

This Jacket Is Me
Jan 29, 2009

Volume posted:

:cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
choice is an illlusion, op. there is no freedom while jewish media controls your mind

• Locked thread