Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Why doesn't anyone say anything about Bryan the dog having sex with humans and the fact that those humans are into bestiality? That's hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
:firstpost:

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
lol hes a dog

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

no op you can't gently caress dogs

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
So, when the baby talks to people hear it or or like...

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

same

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
those "writers" should be ashamed of theirselves

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
yeah i think maybe those writers are a little morally inept iykwim lolol

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

See, I always thought that, um, dogs... laid eggs. So, I learned something today

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Skeleton Ape posted:

See, I always thought that, um, dogs... laid eggs. So, I learned something today

best famguy thing ever

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
actually op ive said that

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Also the dog talks and Peter fights a giant chicken, that's not very realistic.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Lol is Family Guy still on the air?
I thought everyone had switched to American Dad (the superior Seth MacFarlane show) like, three years ago :smug:

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

American Dad was really good for a while but then it got not very good.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I don't think Brian's attraction to Lois is a legit the physical one. I think it's entirely intellectual, and stems from his alpha-dog tendencies and his nurturing animosity towards stewie, who is the attention winner of the family. Lois is idolized by him to a degree, and his disdain for over nurturing coincides with Stewies disdain for over nurturing. I don't think he actually would, but in theory he desires the attention to compensate for his feelings of neglect and inferiority, and projects that as misdirected sexual desire which placates his lowered dopamine levels and feelings of worthlessness by maintaining an inattainable sexual fantasy that satisfies his sense of accomplishment when he bests stewie and wins attention through any means necessary.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Maybe because it's a cartoon stupid lol

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I don't think Brian's attraction to Lois is a legit the physical one. I think it's entirely intellectual, and stems from his alpha-dog tendencies and his nurturing animosity towards stewie, who is the attention winner of the family. Lois is idolized by him to a degree, and his disdain for over nurturing coincides with Stewies disdain for over nurturing. I don't think he actually would, but in theory he desires the attention to compensate for his feelings of neglect and inferiority, and projects that as misdirected sexual desire which placates his lowered dopamine levels and feelings of worthlessness by maintaining an inattainable sexual fantasy that satisfies his sense of accomplishment when he bests stewie and wins attention through any means necessary.

im gay

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
what is a good season of american dad my time is really important and therefore limited

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

thast exactly what i though

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

thathonkey posted:

what is a good season of american dad my time is really important and therefore limited

S3 onward is generally p. solid.
S1 and 2 suck but I think AD hits its stride in S3.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
its more hosed up that op still cares about family guy.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
Well as soon as Brian was given human-level sentience, of course he would have been propelled into the human arena of sex.
Not that he would not have understood the moral strictures well, but sure as a sentient Dog-Transplant, he would have realized the moral conflicts of his desire to gently caress Lois.

But he wouldn't have given much of a drat, Cuz he's a dog, man.
If it moves and smells right, gently caress it.

That's Dog philosophy.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

maybe you shouldnt be so concerned about dog - human intercourse OP, since after all you'd not be here if it never happened

jiggerypokery
Feb 1, 2012

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

Family Guy is the reddit of cartoons

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I liked that episode where they referenced that thing from the 80s.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I liked that episode where they referenced that thing from the 80s.

Yeah, that was my favorite bit, too!!! ! And I was like:"Wow! That made me remember this thing I saw on TV in the 80s! And I think remembering things is hilarious!" I was literally ROFLMAO, it was so good.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

why doesn't anyone say anything about the fact that Brian's death was a shameless attempt to do exactly what the Simpsons made fun of more than 20 years ago with Itchy Scratchy and Poochie.

Like the closest the show comes to acknowledging this fact is that a few episodes after he lazily returns from the dead they make a non-diagetic reference to the fact that no one cares that he's not in an episode. But somehow people literally got upset about a cartoon dog being replaced by another cartoon dog voiced by the same hack.

[edit]
I'm wrong, Itchy Scratchy and Poochie aired in 1997.

CAMP FARTING ROCKS fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Sep 14, 2015

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

Applewhite posted:

Lol is Family Guy still on the air?
I thought everyone had switched to American Dad (the superior Seth MacFarlane show) like, three years ago :smug:

It's superior because Seth MacFarlane doesn't do anything but voice characters.

It's garbage because... Well, it's garbage, but it's better than Family Guy so you know.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
American Dad got really bad in the most recent season and this is very sad to me because American Dad loving ruled. I still lose it every time I think about Roger cutting a hole in his checkbook so he could gently caress it.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
family guy was ok for a few guilty pleasure yuks

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Son of Rodney posted:

maybe you shouldnt be so concerned about dog - human intercourse OP, since after all you'd not be here if it never happened

░░░░░█▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
░░░░█▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
░░▄▀▒▒▒▄█████▄▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▄█████▄▒█
░█▒▒▒▒▐██▄████▌▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐██▄████▌▒█
▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▀▒▒█▒░▄▒▄█▒▒▀█████▀▒▒▒█
▒▒▐▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒█▒░▒▒▀▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
▒▌▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▒░▒▄█▄█▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
▒▌▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒█▌▌▌▌▌█▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▀███▀▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
▀▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
▒▒▀▄▒▀▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
▒▒▒▒▀▄▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
i still laugh at the over-long maude intro gag

amelia earhart flew a lot of airplanes, excpet for that one time when she didn't come back

lol

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I like the episode in which Peter hurts his shin, then we get to watch him roll on the ground in agony for five minutes because they couldn't figure out any other way to fill that time.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3Kop3EIhwE

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

chicken fight, i felt, was a funny concept for several reasons. some people think the chicken fights went on too long, but that's just part of the fun.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

i like the bit where the cartoon dog talks about how he keeps a gun to kill himself if life ever gets too much for him

and it's even worse if he's Seth's mouthpiece because goddamn authors should keep their ego out of their work

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Gaunab posted:

Why doesn't anyone say anything about Bryan the dog having sex with humans and the fact that those humans are into bestiality? That's hosed up

:quagmire: is a (multiple time?) convicted child rapist and a main character, so :shrug:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Naerasa posted:

American Dad got really bad in the most recent season and this is very sad to me because American Dad loving ruled. I still lose it every time I think about Roger cutting a hole in his checkbook so he could gently caress it.

...Ricky Spanish......

• Locked thread