Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RazNation
Aug 5, 2015
After all you have done in your life and given one chance, would you re-do your life?

Start back from birth and give it one more try.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
:firstpost:

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
roflburger easily claims :secondpost:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Better than dying forever I guess.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
to answer your question, op, yes i would reboot my life if given the opportunity to start again with the life lessons i've learned thus far

ps: suck my cock bitch

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
id definitely go back and not take those after school theater programs where the theater program instructor put his mouth on my tiny penis

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

its about as useful a thing to think about as christ returning or winning the lottery, so i dont have an answer to your stupid hypothetical other than condescending scorn

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

TEAYCHES posted:

its about as useful a thing to think about as christ returning or winning the lottery, so i dont have an answer to your stupid hypothetical other than condescending scorn

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good

TEAYCHES posted:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Well Op, let me think about....

TEAYCHES posted:

There we go

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
i'm glad to be through it. We wouldn't have new circumstances so hell no. Happy to be me here and now on the other side.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
It wouldn't matter, destiny dictated it all already.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Ahhh sweet determinism. You are to blame for all our shortcomings.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i definitely would just so i could kill myself and remove myself from history. i have never really hurt anyone or done anything of note, but hey, that sounds like a very emphatic way to commit suicide.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

TEAYCHES posted:

dang, nice

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

only if i can be the cool blue dude

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
But that blue man is wearing a flat colored texture for a face, he's literally completely unremarkable.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
nah, i'm pretty sure i'd just gently caress it all up again

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
depends. do you get to be white the second time? cuz it's been pretty great this time

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
drat dude you posted such a lovely thread that THS didn't even just post im gay and move on, thread so bad he straight stopped sighed in shame then whipped out he dick and slapped you with it...

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
A loving brutal own on the OP

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Nah, a lot of it was lovely.

I think im getting to the good part soon too.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Better than dying forever I guess.

Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015

RazNation posted:

After all you have done in your life and given one chance, would you re-do your life?

Start back from birth and give it one more try.

shoot me in the head op, with an leagal gun, the nra distrubutes,

RazNation
Aug 5, 2015

TEAYCHES posted:

you sound angry.......you do know that christ doesnt exist and never did.

Sorry.

Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015
States are so broke these days, they can't even pay out lotteries. lol milionfailures.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
could i be born in the year 2015? b/c i think there is gonna be alot of far out stuff happening this century that i'm not gonna get to see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

could i be born in the year 2015? b/c i think there is gonna be alot of far out stuff happening this century that i'm not gonna get to see.

Have a drink and think about it

• Locked thread