Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
Pagers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

robotic penis

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

winNuke

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

PYF exists

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

8 track tape player

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

step reckoner

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

zune computer

Lolly Poopdeck
Oct 21, 2010

by zen death robot
your mom 's vibrator that I stukkk up my gay rear end then stuck up her puss and bammmm,, you were born 9 months later.!!!!

It was a poo-maculate conception.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

ArmTheHomeless
Jan 10, 2003

AOL Punters

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

auto analyst secretary

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

gorge foreman clam grill

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

glottal automaton

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I dunno maybe like, those mice that were like opposite day mice, you know what I'm talking about?

Like a normal mouse had a ball on the bottom that moved as you moved the mice but these ones were like, the ball was on the top and you spun the ball with your fingers to move the mouse

You know?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Nooner posted:

I dunno maybe like, those mice that were like opposite day mice, you know what I'm talking about?

Like a normal mouse had a ball on the bottom that moved as you moved the mice but these ones were like, the ball was on the top and you spun the ball with your fingers to move the mouse

You know?

no

ArmTheHomeless
Jan 10, 2003

Nooner posted:

You know?

That poo poo sucks

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Lolly Poopdeck posted:

your mom 's vibrator that I stukkk up my gay rear end then stuck up her puss and bammmm,, you were born 9 months later.!!!!

It was a poo-maculate conception.

Lol

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nooner posted:

You know?

trackball

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

wait yes

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

steam powered arse licker

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

what is this rhead about

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
psuedobabble

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lonesomedwarf posted:

what is this rhead about
hot sexy singles

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

ArmTheHomeless
Jan 10, 2003

Hello I am important business man

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Nooner posted:

You know?

Yes. Those were called "opposite-day mice," just like you remember.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

symbolic posted:

hot sexy singles

oh sorry ill leav e

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lonesomedwarf posted:

oh sorry ill leav e
are you hot, single or, sexy?

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

vhs tapes were cool cause idk they were so like tactile or something they clunked around and stuff idk it was cool man

laserdiscs are p. cool cause it's like a giant comedy sized cd and it slike cool they had 1030i video in like 1994 w/ weird laserdisc offshoots

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

leaving dents in the drywall with zip disk ejection

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

this was the poo poo when i was a kid

now my little sister learns about words from watching minecraft videos on youtube

:smith:

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

look

thats a type of laserdisc u could be watchin hd movies at home in 1996 shits crazy y

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

symbolic posted:

PYF exists

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
nothing and you are a loving retard if you think otherwise

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
IS a black guy wearing a bandanna a kind of technology?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I miss the co2 canisters for the pump up shoes. Lol at the betas just pumping away while the real mfs would just spritz and ball out.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

3.25" floppy disks

i swear they would lose data while they sat on a table but when you put one it it would say 'chunk' in a highly pleasing manner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

chaosbreather posted:

3.25" floppy disks

i swear they would lose data while they sat on a table but when you put one it it would say 'chunk' in a highly pleasing manner

it was 3.5 inch you gently caress

speaking of computing i miss desktop power switches having that nice satisfying clunk

• Locked thread