Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
h_double
Jul 27, 2001
The away team travels back to an old earth hippie commune in 1967, who have known only dry seedy brick weed. Riker packs them some tubes of Risa Kush and they get skrate up jonathan blazed in short order.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

proof of concept posted:

fukkn dank as fuk lmao
(Huge battle-pipe.jpg)
:2bong::2bong::2bong::2bong:

Such a impractical tool, a Klingon would have never designed that. Looks like something a Ferengi made and is trying to pass off as Klingon.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
fukkin warp speed!

en-fuckin-GAAAAAGGEEEE!!!! *bong rip sound*

*leans back from acceleration hahaha more like BONGcceleration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Titter
Jul 30, 2015

by Ralp
~lounges on the upper right outer quadrant deck of the Enterprise, stoned as all gently caress off my crewitt, staring at my home planet off in the distance in deep outer space~

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Picard: (blazed as gently caress) set worf speed for that planet, chapter nine!

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Picard: I'm engayge

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Food replicator nearly burned out last week from snack requests.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

space weed

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

*is one of those aliens that wears a space helmet and "breather unit" all the time*

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

*accidently cuts up hands and face while using a Klingon bong*

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Sir, Neelix is complaining again about the aeroponics lab being used exclusively for bud.

SopWATh
Jun 1, 2000
Could a force field create an air-tight hotbox?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

whole episode about geordi and data building the ultimate bong

METATERREN
Jul 3, 2015

I enjoy putting things in my mouth.
So.. dude.. is it logical... dude.. I'm so high

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Sir, Neelix is complaining again about the aeroponics lab being used exclusively for bud.

theres weed in that nebula

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Oberleutnant posted:

*is hidden under Wesley's space bed so commander riker doesn't find me*

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6oUz1v17Uo

Titter
Jul 30, 2015

by Ralp

Tace Vim posted:

Picard: (blazed as gently caress) set worf speed for that planet, chapter nine!

Oh gees, someone better make sure he doesn't hit my planet. Is he 'right to steer this ship? I've got an ominous feeling about this. Are his eyes even open? He's so stoned and squinty I can't freaking tell. We need to create a diversion so he forgets about my planet. Munchies! He eats that General chicken crap every day, someone needs to distract him with thoughts of chowing down.

OH! You don't have to do.. no.. wtf.. you needn't.. I meant.. holy poo poo.. hahaha.. you.. oh my loving God.. okay.. I guess that'll work.. umm, excuse me for staring, but where'd you learn to cluck like a chicken so well? And where'd those feathers come from? I might be hallucinating now.. was that pot laced with some white powder poo poo? What the hell are you two doing? Have you guys dropped E's or something? Settle down a bit! Oh man, please don't make him lose his appetite...

:nws: http://x.imagefapusercontent.com/u/dallmir/5645907/2117707304/funny_(15).gif

Wicker Man posted:

Food replicator nearly burned out last week from snack requests.

I'm pretty sure it was just Picard and his General Tso chicken obsession. I think he just loves it so much for the joke. Every day, the same line, and he expects us to laugh every time. I don't know if any pot is that good to keep it being funny, not every drat day. Make it so! Make it so! He's gonna cause a mutiny at the rate he's going. Smh.

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

It's beat, Jim.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

im a doctor not a stoner

jk

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5Vz-z4PEkk

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
he's stoned Jim

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Titter posted:

~lounges on the upper right outer quadrant deck of the Enterprise, stoned as all gently caress off my crewitt, staring at my home planet off in the distance in deep outer space~

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

where's mr worf i want to show him this bong i picked up at risa it looks like a big klingon dick

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

mr worf report to the ready room haha i got something to loving show you haha gently caress

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
mr data it appears we have ripped an enormous hole in the bong-time continuum itself

I mean space bong

wait

gently caress *coughing*

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
*doesnt do anything but im just a tool*

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

haha that guy is trying to snort his ski lift pass what the gently caress

so high haha

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
ah mon capitan but how will you handle this delicate mission with your entire crew high as balls

*smoke floods bridge*

Curse you, Q! *koff koff koff*

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Jake and Nog sneak into Worf's room and swap his weed with Breen Bathsalts.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

h_double
Jul 27, 2001

Tace Vim posted:

*accidently cuts up hands and face while using a Klingon bong*

Captain, have you never smoked a Klingon Gk'chhrkthk pipe? Bubbling the smoke through boiling pureed khrtck worm can be harsh and caustic, but produces an excellent buzz for those who can hold in the hit.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Garak and Bashir sitting in sickbay, smoking opium and watching the live feed of Kekio and Rom cucking a weeping O'Brian.

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

blainestereo posted:

i know literally one thing from star trek and i cant believe you guys havent said that

BAKE ME UP SCOTTY

it would actually be scotty two to get baked

or scotty pass the j

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

mr laforge i need to know if you can synthesize and infuse cannabis molecules into my body as it materializes on the transporter pad. this is important

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

smoke up, wesley

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

number one, hit this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

check out this loving holodeck program barclay made

• Locked thread