Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
h_double
Jul 27, 2001
Miles accidentally takes too big a hit of time distortion weed, imagines he is stuck in line for 19 hours waiting to buy nachos, in reality only three minutes have passed of staring off into space while Bashir and Dax giggle and listen to sea shanties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

sisko's baseball holosuite program overwritten with disc golf course

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
if you smoke a bunch of weed in the holodeck and then walk outside of the holodeck do you instantly get sober?

or does the computer go "weed is not legal I will not replicate this, Worf has been dispatched to arrest you" when you ask for it?

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
"The Emissary found the lost Bajoran city of Bong-halla!"

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
they should have hotboxed one of those cargo bays and then beamed all the weed smoke aboard the Borg ship to chill them out.

actually you could probably beam the smoke directly into their lungs, lol buncha stoned Borgs walking into each other and poo poo

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
lwaxana troi brings weed brownies aboard the enterprise and picard wakes 40 hours later in a bedroom scattered with sextoys and goats and lwaxana smugly sparkin an l in the doorway

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
Yeah I wonder where they got the idea for the warp core
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eee57S9IVjA

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

bongjoran the way of the puff-pass

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Marzon, his pipe unfilled

Choka, with arms outstretched

Marzon, with torch lit

Choka and Marzon at Shambala :350:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

nextlevelstart posted:

Yeah I wonder where they got the idea for the warp core
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eee57S9IVjA

thats a p sick bong

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Glad we can all agree on pizza toppings.

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
So TNG is the weed series but TOS is Nixon war on drugs in space?

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot
Look at me I'm high

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
WEED SPACE NINE

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Tom Brady posted:

WEED SPACE NINE

to bongly go

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Temba, his bowl full

Shaka, when the bong fell

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
if you caught a borg and blew enough bong rips in its face would the cube ship you got it from start flying really slowly and like at a tilted angle because they're all connected and poo poo?

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

proof of concept posted:

if you caught a borg and blew enough bong rips in its face would the cube ship you got it from start flying really slowly and like at a tilted angle because they're all connected and poo poo?

weed are borg

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Tom Brady posted:

weed are borg

7 of 420

h_double
Jul 27, 2001
Spock doing hot knives with his laser sword, giving the Volcan peace sign as he blows out a big green cloud of smoke.

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
NCC-420-WEED

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
set phasers to bong

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Oberleutnant posted:

*is an inanimate object*

I would let Uhura suck on me

Maybe Kirk too :dong:

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

ass is my canvas
Jun 7, 2003

comin' down the street
René? What's that smell? Is something burning? Sacrebleu!

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

rear end is my canvas posted:

René? What's that smell? Is something burning? Sacrebleu!

lol nice

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Oberleutnant posted:

*is hidden under Wesley's space bed so commander riker doesn't find me*

Mods knew.

Titter
Jul 30, 2015

by Ralp
Holy poo poo! I think there's gonna be some serious trouble brewing and I suspect it'll be hitting up in here before nightfall. BIG TROUBLE!!

Is anyone here missing any buds? Like a large percentage of your gear has mysteriously gone AWOL? Welp, don't be blaming your dodgy mates for that - I can tell you what's happened there. I've just gotten back from a Security Assistance Request call from that crew running the show up in the childcare/nursery/creche sector.

It appears that a bunch of the kids have gotten into someone's stash and they are high as loving kites! The entire nursery has been painted Pot-head Green, and the kids are off their faces dancing around and singing some "We want, we want, POT NOW!" anthem to the tune of "We will, we will, ROCK YOU!" poo poo is really gonna hit the fan over this, without a doubt. They're little children - stoned off their annoying little loving sing-song-voice faces. Heads are gonna roll for sure!

Look at this little green-rear end fucker down here! He told me he's doing "da dance of ta mawwie wanna ganja so sommun freebie me ups mores coupla cones, yeeeeahhhh baby!" Wtf? What is he? Like three years old? For gently caress's sake! Me and the other Security guy were trying not to just burst out laughing at the absurdity of it all, trying to stay professional; the nursery crew up there are all in tears, distraught, hysterical and loving sobbing; and little kids are running around everywhere hawking and hoo-haa'ing, just whooping it up like they're at some weekend acid trip rave party. And EVERYTHING up there is loving green now - "Pot-head Green".. it's like the whole sector has been slimed or some poo poo.

This ship is a loving disaster, I'm telling ya. I don't mean to kill your high, but we're gonna be banished from all the solar systems at this rate. The laughing stock of the Universe.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
The road from dank nugs to rampant paranoia is very much shorter than we think.

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

set course for planet weed

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
picard i am da bong queen now take fat tokes from this needlessly sexualized poosay OR DIE :wth:

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIMPbPDwj_g

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

platonicbackrub
Sep 8, 2015

Power tokes

• Locked thread