Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Oh... I thought she was giving me bedroom eyes... you know, so I will want to have sex with her or buy her merch... and have sex with it.

That's honestly how I read it (well, at least a sultry and smug look which fits Sasha's character) but I missed most of the first hour and just saw that suplex and :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

SamuraiFoochs posted:

That's honestly how I read it (well, at least a sultry and smug look which fits Sasha's character) but I missed most of the first hour and just saw that suplex and :stare:

For what it's worth, she's on Twitter, so I guess she's not feeling too bad. I just wish she'd stop landing directly on her head and then holding it after her matches :ohdear:

Please do not Daniel Bryan yourself, Sasha

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

StarkRavingMad posted:

For what it's worth, she's on Twitter, so I guess she's not feeling too bad. I just wish she'd stop landing directly on her head and then holding it after her matches :ohdear:

Please do not Daniel Bryan yourself, Sasha
She will, because she loves wrestling and she will kill herself just to put on a good match.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
i am not a fan of the thread title

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

DynamiteKidd posted:

Cesaro is literally Heath Slater, gotcha

No!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things

Flameingblack posted:

She will, because she loves wrestling and she will kill herself just to put on a good match.

I think this is why I don't actually like wrestling. Like any other business, a few are chosen for success, and then I get to watch the people that actually do care about the craft destroy their bodies for the sake of an audience that won't ever respect them. I think the only reason I watch wrestling anymore is because it is an exercise in experiencing tragedy.

• Locked thread