Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr.Tree
May 7, 2007

Sure there are goons in local government. But there are goons in national government too
Well lets get the good poo poo out of the way I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr.Tree
May 7, 2007

Sure there are goons in local government. But there are goons in national government too
The New Day has captured the power of Hulkamania

Dr.Tree
May 7, 2007

Shima Honnou posted:

aybe, just maybe, new day will make authority good

Seeing as how this gimmick started. I don't doubt.

Dr.Tree
May 7, 2007

Dr. rear end posted:

WHAT HAPPENED TO DARREN

Woods might be the greatest manager/valet/advocate in history....

Dr.Tree
May 7, 2007

Dr. rear end posted:

Hey hey hey calm the gently caress down

NO! I refuse. I will not be rational about this!

Dr.Tree
May 7, 2007

Hace posted:

I"m glad that the olds are going to run over the new day

Just look at this as one more step to get The New Day's "X-Time Champs" number as ludicrously high as possible.

Dr.Tree
May 7, 2007

Miching Mallecho posted:

Ric's already crying.

Because he knows she already has a plan to earn Sting's trust only to beat him down at HiaC.

Carry on his legacy!

Dr.Tree
May 7, 2007

If only Sting wasn't booked. He could finally be "The Third Man."

Dr.Tree
May 7, 2007

Wait, he isn't?

Dr.Tree
May 7, 2007

What is this promo? Did we decide the bellas are heels? Or are they playing this straight? I.... I just want to go one week where a raw doesn't make my eye twitch!

Dr.Tree
May 7, 2007

Not going to lie. Saw Flair run down and expect him to beat up his own daughter.... cause FLAIR

Dr.Tree
May 7, 2007

DeathChicken posted:

And with the main event of Sting vs The Giant that will end on a run-in, the metamorphosis into Nitro will be complete.

I am ready! TAKE ME! Cleanse me Pepe McMicheal!

Dr.Tree
May 7, 2007

gently caress IT! See you assholes at Fall Brawl '15!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr.Tree
May 7, 2007

Gordong Dongbay posted:

So how is Rollins champion again? Can he not just win cleanly?

Only a competent wrestler on The Network.

Who is the Third Man The Outsider keep talking about?
Will John Hogan's best friend Macho Bella be able to retain their title vs Flair?
Can Sting take over come the odds and beat Brian Pilman, the horsemen's chosen?
We'll find out at World War 3!

• Locked thread