Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Ahahahaha.

We've secretly replaced the Pirates pitching staff with the Braves. Let's see if they notice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
So close. :(

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Well that certainly wasn't good.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Javy, no. :negative:

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I was watching the stupid Republican debate for most of it, but Cubs Win. :toot:

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
What was the Pirates record in 1 run games at home before the Cubs just won two of them?

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Pancakes posted:

Yay! As an aside, anyone going to either the 9/20 or 9/27 games at Wrigley?

No, but I'll be sitting in the bleachers on Friday. Glad Holliday is back so I can boo the gently caress out of him.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Schwarber belly flopping better make the Sportscenter Top Plays.

Christ, the Cubs bullpen is going to give me nightmares.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Poque posted:

That was Denorfia

Ha. Was it? I literally just turned on the game when I saw the score online and realized that the game was almost over. For some reason, I thought it was like a 2 or 3 o clock start.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Cubs win. :toot:

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Wood's been pretty solid out of the bullpen for awhile now. I really think if the Cubs make it to the NLDS, we may see some weird Hammel goes three innings, Wood goes three innings, Hendricks/Haren/rest of the bullpen finish it off.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I'm in the bleachers for Cubs/Cards. It's some sort of singles event and I'm pretty sure the "social media aspect" they promised after the game is some Tinder/Grindr meat and greet.

Too bad I am practically married and here with my mother, to boot.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Guys, I love this Grindr meat.

PS: gently caress the Cards.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Guys, Demp is sitting like 20 feet away and having a great time and is still my favorite Cub. We got this! Eat poo poo, Cardinals!

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Is there a bleacher meetup planned over the next week? I love y'all Cubs fans!

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
My dudes. For real I'm up for Tuesday,

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
My dudes, just took a pic with Demp, then lived life!

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Bilirubin posted:

How many Old Styles did you have this afternoon?

Enough

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

SharkTattoos posted:

Up early on a crisp September morning excited to go to the Cubs game. Fully expecting Marty to burn the Gray's Sport's Almanac at any point, correcting the alternate future and putting the cubs 7 games under .500.

You should see if you can get as drunk as I was yesterday and then yell "hey Piscotty" over and over again.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Ha. He's out. That's great.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Ha. That Yadi slide was so loving bad. Addison was two or three feet behind the bag and Molina didn't start his slide until he was at the bag.

There's gonna be a really cool bench-cleaing brawl today.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Carlos Martinez should've been tossed from the game for groveling on his knees like a bitch over balls and strikes imo

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I hope Martinez walks up to the ump and calmly punches him in the face after this inning.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
That'll do, Rizz. That'll do.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Ha. Martinez going to the ump to apologize.

"Maybe his manager told him to do it."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Sydin posted:

Yeah Bryant's needs to work on being patient when he's two down. It seems like if you can get two strikes on him, he'll start swinging at everything.

I thought he had pretty decent stats working himself out of an 0-2 count, even though it looks like he swings at absolutely everything in a two strike count. I'm too lazy to actually look it up.

• Locked thread