Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BWV
Feb 24, 2005

lol smoke is so slow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Buehrle intimidating the other teams pitcher into a 4 pitch walk

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

i was watching without the sound , why didn't they walk the bases loaded and play the infield deep for a double play?

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Gobias Ind. posted:

Bourn is tough to double up. Sanchez's penchant for awarding bases on balls probably had at least a little to do with it too.

i see the logic in that. anyway i shouldn't blame defense or pitching at all in a game where they only scored 2.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

This yankee game is going to get me to smash something.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

finally they lose. can go to sleep at least pleased that today didn't hurt the standings (minus KC getting the half game back they lost last night)

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Gobias Ind. posted:

David Price just had a 5 pitch inning in which he allowed a run.

he REALLY wants to get to his AB

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Goins can play for my home team for as long as he wants.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Price cant be denied at the plate. Making contact all day long.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

sweet double play there

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

i was about to say if that Donaldson fellow got his poo poo together he could turn into a pretty nice player.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

IMO The Toronto Blue Jays should score 2-3 runs this inning. Dickey is pitching well/somehow getting out of innings unscathed and deserves it.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Parrot King is the one true king

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

dmitri yushkevich at first base.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

loving pennington

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

this ump does a weird thing where he looks hard right after a ball call. its strange because usually when they move it's for a strike call. it's hosed with me a few times already

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Josh Donaldson is the best at the slide. Edwin is the best at the hit. And Jose is a glorious walking god.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

A very Buehrle first inning for the Jays

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Navaro Dinger!

Man, is he super fat.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

granted I dont really watch other teams minus a few yankee games but the Jays have to be the coolest sliding team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

feels like the jays have given up 100 infield hits this series

• Locked thread