Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

I could see Dallas finishing anywhere from 2nd to 5th. Young defense, a Kari bounceback, Niemi being any better, all huge question marks. Still, I think both wild cards go to the Central.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

Zero people picked Dallas (who submitted serious ballots you rabbit loving gently caress) to win the Central or West. Feels great, man.

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

clean ayers act posted:

I picked ya'll to win the Cup though!

I'm not sure I'm even that far. But things look good to at least make it to the conference final, if we get decent goalteahahahah this could all go so wrong

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

DJExile posted:

The stars are a team basically built entirely for entertaining clownball games, I can't wait :munch:

Jim Nill keeps saying "We're a high event team."

Yeah, that's one way to put it.

• Locked thread