Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
‘Star Trek: Voyager’ Actress Jennifer Lien Arrested for Indecent Exposure

quote:

“Star Trek: Voyager” actress Jennifer Lien was arrested and has been in custody for two weeks after allegedly exposing herself in front of several children, Roane County police confirm.

Lien has been charged with two misdemeanor counts of indecent exposure in an incident that happened on Aug. 31 in Harriman, Tenn.

A neighbor of Lien’s made a complaint to police after Lien began a tirade due to a crying child, and during her tirade, exposed her breasts and buttocks. The neighbor stated that she had three children in the yard while this was happening.

According to a Roane County Sheriff’s Office report, when police appeared on Sept. 3 with a warrant, Lien was not wearing clothes and resisted arrest.

“The offender stated she wasn’t going any f–king where and we needed to leave her alone,” reads the police report by responding officer Billy Walker.

Lien also threatened to have the officers shot and killed, says the police report. She was transported to the patrol car and taken to the Roane County Jail, and is scheduled to appear in court on Dec. 7.

The actress appeared on “Star Trek: Voyager” from 1995 to 2000 as Kes. Her other credits include “American History X,” “Accidents Don’t Happen,” “Men in Black: The Series,” “Battle Force: Andromeda” and voice work in “Lion King 2: Simba’s Pride.”

This isn’t Lien’s first run-in with the law. In April, she was arrested and charged with evading arrest, resisting arrest, reckless endangerment and aggravated assault.

feel free to talk about star trek and/or sex crimes itt

thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giblet Plus!
Sep 14, 2004
Wow she's really aged:

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
They made a Men in Black series??

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

that's a woman?

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

looks like Odo now

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Sintax posted:

cartoons

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
That girl was Kes? What the gently caress happened to her?

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
Trek and pedos, Just like peanut butter and jelly, mozzarella sticks and marinara, or dicks in legal age butts.

Giblet Plus!
Sep 14, 2004

Crash_N_Burn posted:

looks like Odo now

spent too much time outside of her bowl, had trouble maintaining form, got angry

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

that's a hell of a chin

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Giblet Plus! posted:

Wow she's really aged:

Yeah, holy poo poo, right?

Like if that was flashin you no one would complain.

but when its mac's mom from always sunny everyone loses.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Mods also knew

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

quote:

Concept and development[edit]
The character was among several which were originally included in the initial list for Star Trek: Voyager. Described as an alien "Mayfly", the character didn't have an assigned gender but was intended to live for only seven years with obvious aging taking place each season. She was intended to act as a scout for Voyager as it travels through the Delta Quadrant.[1][2]

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
looks like drugs and/or horribly botched plastic surgery

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Helsing posted:

Concept and development[edit] 
The character was among several which were originally included in the initial list for Star Trek: Voyager. Described as an alien "Mayfly", the character didn't have an assigned gender but was intended to live for only seven years with obvious aging taking place each season. She was intended to act as a scout for Voyager as it travels through the Delta Quadrant.[1][2] 

Life 8mitating art

Dr.Hashshashin
Jul 7, 2015

DABS ALL DAY

Dapper Dan posted:

looks like drugs and/or horribly botched plastic surgery

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Sintax posted:

it had a sweet intro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXHeuRMc6ak

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Al Borland posted:

:vince:

Rex Deckard
Jul 15, 2004

I vote meth. Also there is a lot of :eek: at that decay of her looks.

l33t b4c0n
Aug 19, 2000

King of E/N
Well the Ocampa do age pretty quick, so this is not surprising.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

I almost thought she played one of those intersexed aliens that Riker was going to hook up with in TNG.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Giblet Plus! posted:

Wow she's really aged:

I would trek the stars outta this space ho

Mange Mite posted:

‘Star Trek: Voyager’ Actress Jennifer Lien Arrested for Indecent Exposure

feel free to talk about star trek and/or sex crimes itt

thank you

raton fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Sep 16, 2015

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
looks like neelix dodged a grody lil bullet

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

l33t b4c0n posted:

Well the Ocampa do age pretty quick, so this is not surprising.

they are space russians?

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Gatekeeper posted:

looks like neelix dodged a grody lil bullet

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

neelix, upon peepin that mugshot

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Gatekeeper posted:

neelix, upon peepin that mugshot

lol

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
At least somebody's doing worse than Garret Wang.

naem
May 29, 2011

Maybe her neighbors will now get a younger, hotter woman to replace her you know like on the show

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Hector Beerlioz posted:

At least somebody's doing worse than Garret Wang.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

naem posted:

Maybe her neighbors will now get a younger, hotter woman to replace her you know like on the show

holy poo poo imagine if a mean blonde fuckbot moved in next door now, lucky lil kids i tell you what

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

I liked the story about how a goon met him at a strip club and he was all upset cause someone stole his money out of his hotel room then they smoked weed together.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Al Borland posted:

Yeah, holy poo poo, right?

Like if that was flashin you no one would complain.

loving a she does look like macs mom poo poo

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I liked the story about how a goon met him at a strip club and he was all upset cause someone stole his money out of his hotel room then they smoked weed together.

Woah, that guy sounds pretty cool

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Arian_Samurai posted:

Woah, that guy sounds pretty cool

People called bullshit but he had pics to back it up.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

i heard a story about him and the facetat guy domin' out the shuttlecraft set and gettin scolded for it and i always assume its true even though i know its not

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Gatekeeper posted:

i heard a story about him and the facetat guy domin' out the shuttlecraft set and gettin scolded for it and i always assume its true even though i know its not

Facetat guy wanted desperately to get fired from the show so he kept making ridiculous demands, however the producers kept giving in so he stayed on for the whole series.

Subyng
May 4, 2013

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Facetat guy wanted desperately to get fired from the show so he kept making ridiculous demands, however the producers kept giving in so he stayed on for the whole series.

lol at this poster trying to hide his encyclopedic knowledge of star trek by referring to the character as facetat guy instead of the character name which you obviously know otherwise why would you eve know this factoid LOL

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

so is teh chubby guy with the glasses the owner of the restaurant or what, i dont recognize him

• Locked thread