Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
it's not her fault

she's a victim of sexual abuse by Neelix

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

symbolic posted:

that's a woman?

just because a man has a penis doesn't make him not a woman... hope uve learned something today

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
But she at least didn't expose her penis, right?

That has to count for something?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
losing weight is good

losing it on meth not so good

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

whoflungpoop posted:

or is it? makes u think

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Anyone know what Michael Dorn's been up to? He seems like a cool dude.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Al Borland posted:

but when its mac's mom from always sunny everyone loses.

killing me

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

whoflungpoop posted:

losing weight is good

Commitment to Brian Dennehy cosplay.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Arian_Samurai posted:

Anyone know what Michael Dorn's been up to? He seems like a cool dude.

He was on Face Off last week as a guest judge, but that's the only thing I've seen him doing since TNG. It also made me realize that I had never seen him out of makeup.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mange Mite posted:

‘Star Trek: Voyager’ Actress Jennifer Lien Arrested for Indecent Exposure

Oh God. I was going to say this could have been worse, but Christ, this woman looks like a malfunctioning robot. What the gently caress happened to her?

Did she have PTSD from being on such a lovely show and being fired even from that?

criscodisco posted:

He was on Face Off last week as a guest judge, but that's the only thing I've seen him doing since TNG. It also made me realize that I had never seen him out of makeup.

The funny part is you probably HAVE seen him in bit parts and have absolutely no idea you did.

Subyng posted:

lol at this poster trying to hide his encyclopedic knowledge of star trek by referring to the character as facetat guy instead of the character name which you obviously know otherwise why would you eve know this factoid LOL

The one reason I remember this is because I randomly caught an interview back in the 90s that made me laugh my rear end off, where he effectively just rattled on and on and what was clearly a puff piece about how much the show loving sucked and everyone running it is an idiot.

And that's like, not even before it was halfway over. I mean, this is Robert Pattison level of "franchise that makes me money" hate times ten. It's not every day you see an actor do that.

Then years later I found out the show really did suck and he was the cool one.

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Sep 16, 2015

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

criscodisco posted:

i heard he was just in that seth mcfarland bear movie

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
whenthe perfect blend of femininity, muscle tone, and sexuality come togeth

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Hmm... that one episode where she was all old and crazy wasn't too far off I guess.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Its funny to me that the star trek guys in this thread have seen the same crazy stuff as the crew of the US enterprise but apparently have never seen a butch lesbian before

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
i will admit that i have done my fair share of socially unacceptable street narcotics in my day and is there a subject matter expert that can quantify the dosage, frequency and time it takes to achieve that end-state appearance? tia

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

a bay posted:

Its funny to me that the star trek guys in this thread have seen the same crazy stuff as the crew of the US enterprise but apparently have never seen a butch lesbian before

well its supposed to be roddenburys' dream of a utopian future so there would be no gays

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Al Borland posted:

Yeah, holy poo poo, right?

Like if that was flashin you no one would complain.

but when its mac's mom from always sunny everyone loses.

hahaha

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Q Knew

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Why is there two of the doctor sitting on either side of that Drew Carey guy? Is that drawing of Kissenger with Regis Philbin and Bill Hicks at the bottom? What's happening?

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Hmm... that one episode where she was all old and crazy wasn't too far off I guess.

Old age makeup looks better than her actual old age, it's like her head grew three sizes

Jack Gladney posted:

Why is there two of the doctor sitting on either side of that Drew Carey guy? Is that drawing of Kissenger with Regis Philbin and Bill Hicks at the bottom? What's happening?

The left side of that table looks so happy to get a free meal

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Jack Gladney posted:

It is (clockwise from bottom left):
Harry Kim
Chakotay
Neelix
Tom Paris
The Doctor

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

criscodisco posted:

It is (clockwise from bottom left):
Harry Kim
Chakotay
Neelix
Tom Paris
The Doctor

Jesus Christ they had better be planning a trip to fix the past because holy poo poo something went wrong there. Decline those desserts in 1999-2014 there, Tom. Neelix actually looks ok when not under that scabby rat face.

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

Jack Gladney posted:

I thought rear right was The Doctor before I saw front right.

Now I have no idea who rear right is.

Middle right is obviously Tom Paris, btw. Though I hate to admit it because I loved Tom Paris.

It's weird seeing Kes like that. I'm pretty sure at some point when I was 10 years old I prayed to god that she would marry me and in return I would build like a church or something.

God was looking out for me on that one.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
was voyager the doomed show with the chick as captain or the quantum leap guy?

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

TwoFire posted:

was voyager the doomed show with the chick as captain or the quantum leap guy?

Darude - Sandstorm

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Oh Don Piano posted:

Darude - Sandstorm

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006
jesus christ the trek curse is real

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
uncovering your naughty parts should not be a registry offense imo

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Gazpacho posted:

uncovering your naughty parts should not be a registry offense imo

if you whipped out your uncircumsised little pecker in front of my boys, i'd tear you from urethra to anus with my cold steel karambit

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Oh Don Piano posted:

if you whipped out your uncircumsised little pecker in front of my boys, i'd tear you from urethra to anus with my cold steel karambit
sounds like molestation, hope you enjoy never seeing your brats again

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Oh Don Piano posted:

while you do it maintain eye contact with your sons and scream ONLY DADDY ONLY DADDY

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Oh Don Piano posted:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Billmac posted:

I think only Patrick Stewart was successful at landing other roles.

Sex Cop
Mar 22, 2015

You have the right to remain horny.
Boy it's a good thing SA doesn't have any more Trekkie mods, right, guys?

Right?

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Billmac posted:

Is it a curse or is it just a bad show written by bad people that attracted other bad and broken people to act in it?

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

etalian posted:

Also landed a hot wife.

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

Holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

etalian posted:

yeah but he was a well-regarded classically trained actor before and after, the only reason he took the TNG role was for some cash bc his agent told him it wouldnt last more than a season

• Locked thread