Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

various cheeses posted:

How much is a hellfire missile? It's cheaper than 15mil I bet.

the greeks made a pretty good copycat of those back in the early 2000s that'll only run you like 15k each, i can introduce you to a guy who knows a legitimate sales representative from the nk. if you don't have a delivery system you're out of luck though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Cool clock, Ahmed. If you check it your 15 minutes of fame are up!

lynch_69
Jan 21, 2001

This kid deserves every penny of that 15 mil for highlighting what a backwards shithole small town Texas is to the world.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

lynch_69 posted:

This kid deserves every penny of that 15 mil for highlighting what a backwards shithole small town Texas is to the world.

this except the opposite because texas is loving rad as hell

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Do it ironically posted:

texas is loving rad as hell

gross

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
if trump promises to bomb this kid ill splay my rear end in a top hat open on the highway overpass with vote trump written on my cheeks.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
This idiot won't need $15M in a slave state like Qatar.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I wonder if someone is shaking him down? His dad is the token opposition to The Butcher of Darfur, so somebody's gotta have hooks in him or his famil.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
In case anyone missed this, his father is he kept pet opposition to a genocidal dictator, so that the dictator can pretend to have elections.

When Arab Muslims kill whole villages of black African Muslims, is that racist? I mean, no one is white, so I guess not.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Ork of Fiction posted:

In case anyone missed this, his father is he kept pet opposition to a genocidal dictator, so that the dictator can pretend to have elections.

Is there a source for this? or just speculation?

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
his dad is going to give the money to boko haram

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Do It Once Right posted:

The reason the cops and school admins interrogated him for so long was because they loving knew they had nothing on him and they realized they went way too far too quickly. They really needed that signed confession to cover all their asses.

He's not going to get 15 million, but they sure as hell are going to settle out of court.

That kid has all of them dead to rights in a legal sense. It's going to be settle out of court because they know they'll lose if they go to court, which I'd imagine the circular logic of "We arrested him for a bomb, but didn't evacuate the school, so why did we arrest him? Because he had a bomb" is going to be real popular regardless of being in front of a jury or a judge. The whole country pretty much knows this so it's going to be impossible to find someone who doesn't already have an opinion on the case. Then, there's probably going to be a whole poo poo load of resignations to avoid apologizing to the family.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Top City Homo posted:

If we don't have enemies we can't justify our military budget. Let's bonk some heads!0

:tipshat:

go gently caress urself ahmed.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Do It Once Right posted:

Is there a source for this? or just speculation?

same source as this entire thing being an elaborate plot by the dad to get support in the ballot

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

:tipshat:

go gently caress urself ahmed.

There's no age of consent in Qatar. And it's not like he has to choose just one wife. Ahmed's dick is probably getting a lot of service.

He don't have to gently caress himself ever again.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I just can't get over this fuckin kid, he had publicity boohoo lip service to go to pretty much ANY liberal paradise with colleges ready to graduate him just for showing up and tech companies just ready to shove him behind a desk to make an easy six figures and be able to go 'Look, we got the clock bomb kid look how loving tolerant our poo poo is'. HE HAD IT MADE.

And then he moved back overseas, to take neat pictures with the Butcher of Darfur and live in a cool mansion in an honest to god slave state.

You can't even write this poo poo.

RACHET
Dec 29, 2014

by exmarx

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

I just can't get over this fuckin kid, he had publicity boohoo lip service to go to pretty much ANY liberal paradise with colleges ready to graduate him just for showing up and tech companies just ready to shove him behind a desk to make an easy six figures and be able to go 'Look, we got the clock bomb kid look how loving tolerant our poo poo is'. HE HAD IT MADE.

And then he moved back overseas, to take neat pictures with the Butcher of Darfur and live in a cool mansion in an honest to god slave state.

Sometimes its better when the trash takes itself out

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

:lol:

twist that knife

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
the desert will take back its own when the oil runs out

Top City Homo fucked around with this message at 07:51 on Nov 24, 2015

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves
Can they even effectively sue if he's not actually in the US? All the city has to do is set a court date with almost no notice and the kid is borked for failure to appear.

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Yeah the lawyer can make an appearance in his absence. Whoever talked them in to suing for a cool $15 mil is probably willing to show up for that court date, yeah.

Do you think Bill Gates shows up for every law suit in person suing him for ruining the internet?

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
these are those famous "weird Twitter" posts I keep hearing about?

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

i'm pretty sure that the dad is the only person in the family that wanted to move to the middle east, imagine what Ahmed's little sister feels like now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Germstore posted:

I really find this kid intensely unlikable.

• Locked thread