Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
CJ2K or Dunbar. But go with CJ because he has the higher floor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

ZIGfried posted:

Would you start AJ80 vs Re-Re-Re-Revis and the Jets

or

Brandon Coleman vs TB (It shouldn't matter but I'm also starting Brees.)

0.5 ppr

Coleman.

VietCampo posted:

So as a Bell owner i need a week 2 temp starter, I also have Arian Foster on the bench and Alfred Blue, but he's a bum and i dropped him for CJ2K.

Should i stick with CJ2k as my RB2 or go with someone else on the wire. Available are Dunbar, Cunningham, Powell, Mccluster, and Blue.

I actually like Dunbar a lot. Pretty sure he out snapped Randle (barely), and you can't argue with how many targets he got.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Sorry, should've included it's .5 PPR, which should probably favor Dunbar more? Not sure how many if any targets CJ2k would even get.

Goodtime Pancreas
May 31, 2007
I need some help at RB and flex this week. My RBs are Forsett(Bal vs oak), Stewart(car vs hou) and Abdullah(det vs min), need to pick two.

And one flex, currently Stevie, have golden Tate and Charles Johnson on the bench.

There are some notable FAs, v.jax, g.bernard, Steve smith sr, Agholor, and garçon. It's nfl standard scoring.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I'd roll with forset, abdullah, and stevie.

Not My Leg
Nov 6, 2002

AYN RAND AKBAR!
Pick 2 of 3 to start.

Scoring is 2pts/10 yds rushing, 1pt/10 yds receiving. No PPR.

Mark Ingram
Ameer Abdullah
Chris Johnson

I'm inclined to start Ingram and Abdullah.

E: One more, same league. Pick one WR.

Davante Adams
Terrance Williams
Steve Smith
Stevie Johnson

Not My Leg fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Sep 17, 2015

ZIGfried
Nov 4, 2005

I can hardly contain myself!
You're right.

manwithoutskin
Mar 24, 2006
can you see the line where the water ends
1 PPR // (W/R/T) in Flex

I need 2 WR and a Flex
(Currently starting Witten in TE spot)

Steve Johnson @CIN
Brandon Coleman @TB
Sammy Watkins @NE
Ronnie Hillman @KC
Jordan Reed @STL

Right now I've got Watkins and Hillman sitting unless CJs status gets downgraded.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
I wouldn't change anything you are doing unless CJA gets downgraded like you mentioned.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
WR3 in .5 PPR

Marshall @Ind
Kendall Wright @Cle
Boldin @Pit

I have Brandon Marshall in the spot now but I'm starting to hear charter about the bad matchup against Vontae Davis. Sammy Watkins had no catches last week against him.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Titans DST or Cardinals DST?
B Sankey RB or DeAngelo Williams RB for flex? (A Peterson RB1, F Gore RB2)

Snatch Duster fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Sep 17, 2015

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Need to pick 2 - standard scoring:

Stevie Johnson @ CIN
Andre Johnson vs NYJ
Eifert vs SD

Thinking S. Johnson and Eifert here.

Also, in a different league pick 1:
Stevie Johnson vs NYJ
Maclin vs DEN
John Brown @ CHI
Vincent Jackson @ NO

Leaning Maclin because I feel like he is the best WR out of all of them, but they all have decent opportunities this week.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Pain of Mind posted:

Need to pick 2 - standard scoring:

Stevie Johnson @ CIN
Andre Johnson vs NYJ
Eifert vs SD

Thinking S. Johnson and Eifert here.

Also, in a different league pick 1:
Stevie Johnson vs NYJ
Maclin vs DEN
John Brown @ CHI
Vincent Jackson @ NO

Leaning Maclin because I feel like he is the best WR out of all of them, but they all have decent opportunities this week.

Stevie and Eifert is good.

For the 2nd for some insane reason i keep thinking John Brown is about to have a 2 TD game. Am i insane?

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine
Eli vs ATL or Brady @ BUF? 4patd, -1pt INT
ECR says 51% Eli... :mediocre:

Could also drop Eli for:
Alex Smith vs DEN
Foles @ WAS
Dalton vs SD

Kind liking the idea of Smith this week.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I disagree with the title

Miko
May 20, 2001

Where I come from, there's no such thing as kryptonite.

VietCampo posted:

Stevie and Eifert is good.

For the 2nd for some insane reason i keep thinking John Brown is about to have a 2 TD game. Am i insane?
Against Chicago? I'd bet the over on 1.5 TDs

365 Nog Hogger posted:

Eli vs ATL or Brady @ BUF? 4patd, -1pt INT
ECR says 51% Eli... :mediocre:

Could also drop Eli for:
Alex Smith vs DEN
Foles @ WAS
Dalton vs SD

Kind liking the idea of Smith this week.
Run with Brady until his Gronk falls off.

A.Smith against a Denver defense than held Flacco to 117yds and 2 ints? I'd pass.

Miko
May 20, 2001

Where I come from, there's no such thing as kryptonite.

Metapod posted:

I disagree with the title
I'm glad I have a couple shares of Jordan Matthews. He was my sneaky hype player without the early round price tag you'd have to pay. Him, Keenan and Jarvis Landry were my value guys, since all the RBs and Julio,OBJ,Brown types were gone.

If Matthews doesn't have his TD called back on Monday, he puts up a monster line. Buy low on him if you can take a shot.

ShaneB
Oct 22, 2002

1 PPR: Randle, Martin, Gio.

Leaning Randle right now until I see Martin/Bucs do anything. Not sure Gio will see the garbage time work he did last game, either.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

ShaneB posted:

1 PPR: Randle, Martin, Gio.

Leaning Randle right now until I see Martin/Bucs do anything. Not sure Gio will see the garbage time work he did last game, either.

I'd go with Gio, he may be behind Jeremy Hill, but he sees enough touches in 1 PPR that he's a perfectly serviceable RB.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

Standard scoring, QB problems:

C Newton vs Hou

OR

R Tannehill @ Jac?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I have my WR/RBs set in their regular spots but Flex is up in the air.

Full PPR: CJ Spiller @ Tampa, Dion Lewis @ Buffalo, Sammy Watkins @ NE, Devonta Freeman @ NYG

winvirus posted:

Standard scoring, QB problems:

C Newton vs Hou

OR

R Tannehill @ Jac?

Sup winnie. I'd go with Tannehill and never look back. He had a rough week 1 but he's going to have a really good month going forward. Cam's fantasy strength this year is in running the ball IMO and Houston can stop the run if nothing else.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Help me here, i have a pack of not great, but also not bad RB's that i can't decide on.

1 PPR 2 WR 2 RB 1 WRT

Chris Ivory @IND
Danny Woodhead @CIN
TJ Yeldon vs. MIA
Tevin Coleman @NYG
Dion Lewis @BUF

Currently starting Ivory and Woodhead, but Yeldon and Coleman can both have a good game. I have Brandin Cooks in the Flex and he'll stay there unless there's a compelling argument for someone else, but not likely.

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer
Gotta fill my flex spot:

Morris vs STL
Stevie Johnson @ CIN
Cole Beasley @PHI

.5PPR

Am I wrong to go with Beasley?

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo

Zypher posted:

CJ2K or Dunbar. But go with CJ because he has the higher floor

Dunbar baby!!!

VietCampo posted:

Help me here, i have a pack of not great, but also not bad RB's that i can't decide on.

1 PPR 2 WR 2 RB 1 WRT

Chris Ivory @IND
Danny Woodhead @CIN
TJ Yeldon vs. MIA
Tevin Coleman @NYG
Dion Lewis @BUF

Currently starting Ivory and Woodhead, but Yeldon and Coleman can both have a good game. I have Brandin Cooks in the Flex and he'll stay there unless there's a compelling argument for someone else, but not likely.

COleman is the only tempting one here for me. I don't think you can sit Ivory or Woodhead after last week, though.

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo

Thwomp posted:

Gotta fill my flex spot:

Morris vs STL
Stevie Johnson @ CIN
Cole Beasley @PHI

.5PPR

Am I wrong to go with Beasley?

STL's front 7 were pretty tough against Marshawn. Morris doesn't catch passes....I actually really like Stevie here. Any of them would be capable of producing an above average day. I'd go with whatever the Vegas lines have as the highest scoring game, which is probably going to be the SD/CIN game or more likely, PHI/DAL.

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
Pick 2 ----- 1PPR

Tre Mason
Charles Johnson
James Jones
Shane Vereen

Pick 1 ----- 1PPR

Lance Dunbar
Eddie Royal
Cole Beasley

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

railroad terror posted:

Pick 2 ----- 1PPR

Tre Mason
Charles Johnson
James Jones

Shane Vereen

Pick 1 ----- 1PPR

Lance Dunbar
Eddie Royal
Cole Beasley

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004
Standard. I'm a little slow on following games right now as I switch jobs but I'm having a hard time deciding on which WRs to play this week.

Standard scoring, 3 WR spots

Julian Edelman vs Buffalo
Kenny Stills vs Jacksonville
Brandon Coleman vs Tampa Bay
James Jones vs Seattle
Vincent Jackson vs New Orleans

Stills is the guy I trust the least as he's always been projected much higher than he actually produces.

Also not sure about Rashad Jennings this week. I've got Hyde, Blount, and Lativius Murray as well.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Lblitzer posted:

Standard. I'm a little slow on following games right now as I switch jobs but I'm having a hard time deciding on which WRs to play this week.

Standard scoring, 3 WR spots

Julian Edelman vs Buffalo
Kenny Stills vs Jacksonville
Brandon Coleman vs Tampa Bay
James Jones vs Seattle
Vincent Jackson vs New Orleans

Stills is the guy I trust the least as he's always been projected much higher than he actually produces.

Also not sure about Rashad Jennings this week. I've got Hyde, Blount, and Lativius Murray as well.

Edelman and Coleman. VJax and Jones both offer boom/bust, with VJax playing for a team that'll be down and Jones possibly having a sneaky game with Seattle prioritizing Cobb and Adams. Coin toss between them. Without knowing who your RBs are playing, Hyde is an obvious start, and then I'd start Murray, Blount, and Jennings, in that order.

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

Standard no PPR. Need to pick a WR2.

R. Cobb vs SEA
T. Williams @ PHI
A. Cooper vs BAL

Don't sit your studs I know, but with a tough matchup and lingering injury would I be crazy to play Williams here?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

quote:

I have my WR/RBs set in their regular spots but Flex is up in the air.

Full PPR:
CJ Spiller @ Tampa
Dion Lewis @ Buffalo
Sammy Watkins @ NE
Devonta Freeman @ NYG

Leaning Spiller but I think any of them could go off and I don't trust Spiller to be healthy yet so it's tough.

Axl Rose
Apr 29, 2013
CJ Anderson, Spiller or Danny Woodhead in standard? Definitely starting Ivory as my RB2. I'm not as worried about Anderson losing the starting job as some seem to be, but I do think they may take it easy on him with his toe injury. Also, it seems like the Bronco's offensive line needs just a bit more time to gel. Am I getting too cute by considering starting Woodhead or Spiller?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Standard no PPR, need to pick my RB2 and flex between Chris Ivory, Carlos Hyde and Alfred Morris

wasey
Apr 6, 2009
Standard scoring, no PPR, trying to decide on a flex.

Frank Gore - eh
Vincent Jackson- hamstrung by Jameis
LaGarrette Blount - running against the Bills
Isaiah Crowell - running against the Titans, zero passing game to speak of
Michael Floyd - Bears are terrible but John Brown seems to have replaced him in terms of targets

I guess Blount?

...also, I'm contemplating rolling the dice and starting Bradford over Rodgers this week. Dallas' secondary still sucks and we know The Wild Ride will continue this week. Seattle's secondary is obviously not as good w/o Kam and free agency losses, but they aren't a wet paper bag. Talk me out of the madness....

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

Axl Rose posted:

CJ Anderson, Spiller or Danny Woodhead in standard? Definitely starting Ivory as my RB2. I'm not as worried about Anderson losing the starting job as some seem to be, but I do think they may take it easy on him with his toe injury. Also, it seems like the Bronco's offensive line needs just a bit more time to gel. Am I getting too cute by considering starting Woodhead or Spiller?

I like Woodhead, especially with CJA rolling out on a short week and being a bit banged up. If CJA had a Sunday game, I'd roll with him though.

Need advice on some WRs. 0.5 PPR, I can start 3 of:

- Anquan Boldin @ Pit
- Brandon Coleman vs. TB
- Stevie Johnson @ Cin
- James Jones vs. Sea

And between two TEs in 0.5 PPR:

- Greg Olson vs. Hou
- Jordan Reed vs. StL

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Intruder posted:

Standard no PPR, need to pick my RB2 and flex between Chris Ivory, Carlos Hyde and Alfred Morris

Ivory and Hyde. Morris isn't a bad choice tbh but you can't NOT start Hyde or Ivory off of their ridiculous weeks.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Intruder posted:

Ivory and Hyde easy, Morris is up against St. Louis

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

TheManWithNoName posted:

Standard no PPR. Need to pick a WR2.

R. Cobb vs SEA
T. Williams @ PHI
A. Cooper vs BAL

Don't sit your studs I know, but with a tough matchup and lingering injury would I be crazy to play Williams here?

Even if it's a tough matchup, it'd be crazy to start Williams over Cobb.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

VietCampo posted:

Even if it's a tough matchup, it'd be crazy to start Williams over Cobb.

Agreed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zochness
May 13, 2009

I AM James Bond.
Pillbug
Need help with my RBs this week, pick 3 (0 PPR):

E. Lacy v SEA
F. Gore v NYJ
J. Stewart v HOU
J. Randle @ PHI
R. Mathews v DAL

Leaning towards Lacy, Stewart and Randle right now, I don't know if I want to play Gore considering the matchup. Help me goons.

• Locked thread