Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I kind of like PC Principal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

dad gay. so what posted:

you are a loving moron, OP

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Caitlyn Jenner is a republican who is against gay marriage lol

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Uncle Wemus posted:

Sum up the episode for me

SJWs are annoying assholes like over zealous frat boys

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Catelynn Jenner believes in the bigoted notion that gays shouldn't be married.

Kaitlynn Jenner is also using all of the victories fought for by LGBT people to live a life in comfort and celebrity.

She is a lovely person, who is bad and also uncool.

spacemang_spliff fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Sep 17, 2015

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Lolie posted:

At some point progressives need to realise that just because someone shares one characteristic by which you define yourself, doesn't mean they share your political ideology. Ironically, there's a lot of support for truly horrendous progressive poster children but being a Christian Republican is a bridge too far for many.

Then again, Jenner has no obligation to be the perfect poster child, role model or spokesperson for trans people in general.

No she doesn't have to be perfect but she's a classic "got mine, gently caress you" conservative.

She gets to live free and gets to make the choices that will make her happy but gently caress if other people get to. I don't see why it's not okay to think that's bad.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Lolie posted:

You can think that's bad, but you can't argue on the one hand that everyone should be able to do trans their own way rather than conforming to some external notion of what trans *should* be and then criticise Jenner for doing exactly that.

There are plenty of reasons to dislike Jenner, not the least of which is the attention-whoring, but lets not forget that "stealth" isn't an option here and that plenty of people for whom it is an option bow out of any kind of activism the moment they've successfully established a new identity.

If someone grows up poor and doesn't starve because they got food stamps or welfare, and gets to go to college on grants and then later, when that person is wealthy says "welfare and food stamps and college grants just encourage poors to be lazy and should be eliminated" that person is an rear end in a top hat and I don't feel bad calling that person a piece of poo poo.

Caitlyn Jenner is that person. I'm not saying she has to be trans a certain way. I'm saying she should not be a selfish rear end in a top hat.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Coach sucked anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
basically, if an episode is Randy, Butters or Jimmy heavy, it's a good episode.

• Locked thread