Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_H._White_High_School

My high school's Wikipedia. I was in the model UN club, which was run to the ground my senior year. Oh, my model un coach's car was tagged by a rival high school.

I remember having a lovely health teacher that told us if we had anal we'd tear our colons and die. Also it's not fair for girls to give guys boners and if we do we have to do something about it since it'll hurt the guy.

We had a principal who was a huge Star Trek fan. The teachers hated him and many really good ones quit because of him, which sucks. There used to be a cool home economics class where you could actually cook (I remember making cookies and lots of coffee). And for marine biology we actually got to go to a mini aquarium and the beach to catch specimens :3:

This was an F school too so the few programs we did have was pretty shocking. There were fights pretty frequently but I don't think there was ever like serious injuries.

Oh oh it was also a school for handicapped students (they had their own building called mod 5). It wasn't uncommon to see chicks in wheel chairs beating up able bodied students. Or mentally handicapped kids loving behind the building and bathrooms. There was one girl who was known for her $5 blow jobs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread