Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/tfr/5225497602.html

Hey guys, wanna work on my show?

compensation: Looking for interns
employment type: part-time
internship

quote:

Hey guys I am doing a real Justice League show featuring the real versions of the Justice League superheroes and looking for crew interested in working on it. The main goal of this project is to prevent a nuclear war between Israel and Iran and put a stop to the real political crisis going on now between Israel and Iran and I will explain that a bit in this post.

My names are Justin Scott Massler and Cloud Starchaser and I am the real Superman. The reason I am the real Superman is I am a guy they call The Chosen One or simply The One and Superman is a mythical version of me. There are multiple mythical versions of me such as Neo in The Matrix movies in which I am called The One and Harry Potter in which I am called The Chosen One but Superman is my most well known American mythical form.

The way that myths about The Chosen One work is that for every mythical portrayal of The Chosen One which is a mythical version of me, Justin Massler, there also exist real versions of all the other characters in the story. So while I am the real Harry Potter my friends Martin Maloney and Ruth Tweedale are the real Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger and the English authors Alan Moore and Neil Gaiman are the real Albus Dumbledore and Severus Snape. And while I am the real Neo a woman from Santa Monica named Karen Lynn Hall is the real Oracle. There also exists somewhere in the world a real Morpheus and a real Trinity but I am not 100% certain on who they are yet.

This means that while I am the real Superman there are also real life versions of all the other Justice League superheroes and I've spent a lot of time researching and figuring out who they are in order to be able to do this show.

It turns out that most of the real life versions of the Justice League superheroes are actually all celebrities because the superpowers that the superheroes have are all mythical metaphors for the real world superpowers that celebrities have due to their star power. So that means that the real Wonder Woman is Kim Kardashian and the real Flash is Justin Bieber and the superpowers they have in the comics are a metaphor for the real world superpowers that Kim Kardashian and Justin Bieber have due to their star power.

There is of course also a real Batman and the famous thing about Batman is he is the guy with no powers on the team and that is because the real Batman is billionaire Tesla CEO Elon Musk but unlike Kim Kardashian or Justin Bieber who are huge stars Elon Musk actually has no star power at all so the myth about Batman having no superpowers is because Elon Musk who is the real Batman has no actual star power.

It's actually so complex that there is more than one Green Lantern in real life where each real Green Lantern corresponds to one particular fictional Green Lantern so the real life version of the Hal Jordan Green Lantern is author Tucker Max while the real life version of the African American John Stewart Green Lantern is rapper Curtis Jackson/50 Cent.

Here is a brief listing of my findings on some real life versions of some of the more well known Justice League superheroes who will hopefully be in the show:

Superman -> Justin Massler/Cloud Starchaser (Clark Kent/Kal-El)
Wonder Woman -> Kim Kardashian
Batman -> Elon Musk
The Flash -> Justin Bieber (Barry Allen)
The Green Lantern -> Tucker Max (Hal Jordan) and Curtis Jackson/50 Cent (John Stewart)
Aquaman -> Win Butler
The Martian Manhunter -> Ike Chidi
The Spectre -> Kanye West (Crispus Allen)
Vixen -> Rihanna
Nubia -> Beyonce
Steel -> Shawn Carter/Jay-Z
Supergirl -> Amber Rose
Black Canary -> Lo Bosworth
Superwoman -> Ashley Arenson (Lucy Lane)
Batgirl -> Christianne Amodio
Power Girl -> Taylor Swift
Hawkgirl -> Nicki Minaj (Kendra Saunders)
Big Barda -> Khloe Kardashian
Zatanna Zatara -> Kourtney Kardashian
Atomica -> Selena Gomez
Raven -> Kylie Jenner
Beast Boy -> Tyga
Wonder Girl -> Kendall Jenner
Queen Hippolyta -> Kris Jenner
Volcana -> Ivanka Trump
Livewire -> Natalie Portman
Lois Lane -> Lindsay Arenson Barry
Jimmy Olsen -> Martin Maloney
Martha Kent -> Randee Massler
Jonathan Kent -> Howard Massler
Thomas Wayne -> Errol Musk
Martha Wayne -> Maye Musk
Captain Cold -> Grant Morrison
Shazam -> Mark Zuckerberg
Mary Marvel -> Randi Zuckerberg
Black Adam -> Matthew Pellowski
Mera -> Regine Chassagne
Hawkman -> Rich Wilkerson Jr.
Hawkwoman -> Dawnchere Wilkerson
Lex Luthor -> Christopher Kingsley
Circe -> Lenora Claire
Cheetah -> Leanne Crow
Ma'alefa'ak J'onzz -> Obi Chidi
Lana Lang -> Victoria Levin Blum
Deathstroke -> Dan Espinal
Metallo -> Thompson Plyler
Barack Obama -> Mr. Terrific
Brainiac -> Rupert Murdoch

So that's just a brief listing of some of the main DC Universe characters and their real life counterparts. I do sometimes make errors when figuring this out so it's possible a couple might be wrong but I'm pretty confident on most of these as I've spent a lot of time researching this at this point to get this list right.

Based on my theory there will also be real life versions of other big DC Universe characters I've left out of this list such as Cyborg and Starfire and Robin from The Teen Titans but I don't actually know who they are yet.

The idea with this show is to do like a web production based on the actual Astrophysical theory that these people are in fact all the real life versions of these characters. I do not actually need copyrights or anyone's permission to do this as it is almost like doing a comic book version of Justice League with these people as the real heroes.

The goal of this project is right now to stop a potential nuclear war or another ground war with Iran as the situation with Iran is getting to the point where there is a real threat of a nuclear conflict between Iran and Israel and I am creating this show to stop that from happening.

And it is important for people working on this show to understand something: while the politically correct term for me is "The One" or "The Chosen One" which is a non-religious term it is true that in the same way that in The Matrix I am portrayed as Neo and in The DC Universe I am portrayed as Superman I am also portrayed in The Bible as Jesus Christ. Now Jesus Christ is just another mythical version of me just like Harry Potter or Superman or Neo so I don't like to say that I am Jesus Christ but rather that I am The One and Jesus Christ is one portrayal of me just like how Neo or Harry Potter are and Christianity is a religion based on one particular mythical portrayal of The Chosen One from a book called The Bible.

Someone could start a religion based on Harry Potter called Potterism where they worship Harry Potter and it would be the same basic spiritual idea as people who worship Jesus Christ because both Harry Potter and Jesus Christ are two different myths about The Chosen One but just as I am the real Harry Potter I am also the real Jesus Christ and my real names are actually Justin Scott Massler and Cloud Starchaser.

I only explain this because when I try to present this to people online I tend to get people scoffing at me like, "Ha, you think you're the real Superman? Why do you think you can single handedly stop a nuclear with Iran when the whole government can't?"

And I just reply, "Dude... I'm Jesus f#&cking Christ," like how it's said in that one Sarah Silverman comedy short on the internet where Sarah and Jesus apparently hook up and that just quiets these people up which is why I put that out there to quiet these people before they even start telling me I can't single handedly launch a project to stop a nuclear with Iran when in fact I actually can.

This project is not something I'm doing for profit or personal gain and I really had no actual interest in going public with the fact I'm The Chosen One and was trying to get away from the world entirely and leave everyone behind but I realized that the situation with Iran was getting to a point where a nuclear war where many innocent people lose their lives was now a real possibility and that is the only reason I'm doing this. I usually act intentionally crazy or anti-social around people because I don't actually like being around other people at all and prefer to live my life alone in solitude but I am only doing this because the situation with Iran and Israel seems to be something that our political system can no longer take care of or handle. Some people think I'm really crazy but I actually just usually act crazy on purpose to drive people away from me because I don't really like other people around me or trying to be friends with me so I just act crazy on purpose if they start asking about this stuff to drive them away so they don't try to associate with me and it usually works like a charm. I found out awhile ago that a lot of people have always known I'm The Chosen One for a long time so based on people knowing who I was I developed the self defense mechanism of acting crazy on purpose to drive everyone away from me so that everyone would leave me alone but the situation with Iran and Israel seems to be at a real crisis point so I decided to do something about it now.

The truth is I really do not like celebrities at all because I find it abhorrent that they sit around worrying about their careers and personal ambitions when there are all these problems in the world so the idea of having to work with people like Justin Bieber and Kim Kardashian who sit around worrying about their new clothing line or album sales while people starve in Africa and die in Darfur and get shot to death everyday in Middle East wars is really not something I am looking forward to since I have no interest in worrying about personal ambition while people are starving and dying in wars and the fact that these stars are the real Justice League people is a little horrifying to me based on the fact I cannot relate to their self interested culture of putting your own personal career success ahead of helping the people who are suffering in the world.

To me it is morally abhorrent that people like Kim Kardashian and Justin Bieber do not devote their full efforts to stopping the evil and injustice and suffering in the world and I really have no interest in being part of a project with self interested people who sit around worrying about their own status and Q ratings while the world burns and innocent people suffer but I feel this may be the only way to do something about the impending conflict with Israel and Iran so I will try to deal with these people the best I can even if I can't relate to their selfish culture of caring only about personal gain while people all around the world suffer and die at all.

Like for example me personally: I actually don't date, don't have a social life, and haven't had a girlfriend in ten years. I don't really do anything for fun and I don't date because I grew disgusted at the self interested nature of humans and the fact that there are so many people suffering yet Americans continue to pursue their own selfish ambitions while the world burns so I gave up on trying to have any social interaction with Americans and American women as I could not relate to their selfishness and disinterest concerning the injustices in the world at all.

I guess I became this way when I started getting involved in the Save Darfur movement some ten years ago and although I wasn't able to figure out a way to stop the crisis I just decided that as long as things like this were going on in the world I could no longer justify having any personal ambition or worrying about my own personal career success at all at any time as long as there were real genocides like the one in Darfur going on and I have given up on personal ambition or any desire to waste time with girls who are only interested in themselves while real genocides like Darfur are occurring in the world.

The truth is that Henry Cavill's portrayal of Clark Kent in the movie Man of Steel is a very accurate depiction of who I am in reality but the reason is just that after getting involved with Save Darfur and realizing what was really going on in the world I could no longer justify having any kind of personal self interest outside of attempting to end these situations and I just don't interact with people or have friends because I just spend all my time working on stopping or finding real solutions to things like the Darfur crisis and that's all I really do anymore which is why I no longer have any friends and have not had a girlfriend in ten years now.

I also find generally that non-profits are useless and not solving anything but merely advancing the personal reputations of their members as the solution to these problems is far beyond anything any of the non-profits out there are doing and it takes an entire restructuring of global society to end this stuff and I don't feel anyone out there is even coming close to thinking big enough on a scale to solve this stuff and is instead just worried about promoting themselves as some kind of "do-gooders" rather than actually solving the problem in a way that works for the people in danger.

And the other thing about me people should know is that the character of Will Hunting in the movie Good Will Hunting is actually another secret allegory of The One which means I am also the real Will Hunting so my intelligence is extremely high compared to ordinary people. The portrayal that Will Hunting was so intelligent that even the top professor at MIT could not keep up with him at all is an accurate portrayal of my actual intelligence as I tend to outthink even the top professors from schools like Harvard and MIT where my actual intelligence is much higher than that of the average Nobel Prize Winner in a major way. I am not saying I am the smartest man in the world since I don't know that for certain but I am certain that I am the real Will Hunting and my intelligence is a lot higher than that of the average Nobel Prize Winner by a significant margin.

Anyways regardless of being The Chosen One I am not actually powerful enough to stop an entire nuclear war on my own without any help from anyone and my only hope was solving the Justice League prophecy and using an experimental artistic form I have been developing in secret to make this work.

My main difficulty has just been the fact that the people I encounter are usually totally overwhelmed by all of this and tend not to be handle any of it because they find it all so completely overwhelming so I am just doing what I can to find at least a few people who can hang and don't find this too overwhelming which most people I guess actually do since this is kind of all just really kind of a basic idea to me to be honest.

I do need funding for this project and I am looking for crew members who are willing to volunteer to work on this project in the beginning to help raise funding as finding funding for this is a first major task but it is difficult for me to handle putting together a whole fund raising package on my own and to do everything myself with no help from anyone at this point.

The main difficulty I'm having right now is just I've reached a point in my life where I can no longer really relate to anyone at all anymore and I guess I feel kind of like the guy in Flowers for Algernon who has become so intelligent he can't relate to ordinary people anymore. My real desire in life is to just be able to withdraw from the world and live alone in some cave or forest or mountaintop somewhere since I really find I can't relate to any other human beings at all anymore but I just feel that I have to do something about this situation with Israel and Iran because I sense it could be real crisis looming and I am just going to do my best to try and find some way to relate to other people as much as I need to do it even though it really is extremely difficult for me to relate to any of the other people on this planet at all anymore because this post just explains who I am in reality and that's not something almost anyone else can actually relate to I guess.

Right now I am looking for people who are willing to work for me as interns to help raise funds and put this together, especially those with artistic or creative skills who can help with web design, artwork, and writing for preliminary lead ups. The whole project is extremely complicated and way too complicated to explain in this post so if you are interested in working for me as an intern just let me know.

I am currently living in Honolulu but for what I'm working on a lot of it is web based and I am looking to do remote filming in Los Angeles and San Francisco based on scripts being developed.

Again I am looking for interns at this time with creative skills as I do not have any funding yet and am looking to prepare a Kickstarter campaign but need a lot of people with skills in acting, film production, artwork, writing, and web design to do that.

Thanks.

Cloud Starchaser/Justin Massler

Also I usually prefer to go by the name Cloud although Justin Massler was my birth name however I legally changed it to Cloud Starchaser many years ago. I generally just use Cloud in social situations these days but I don't mind people calling me by my old name of Justin if they think Cloud is a strange name so you can call me Justin if you feel uncomfortable using a non-American name like Cloud, it's up to you. Since I am The Chosen One I prefer to have a non-American universal name like Cloud which could be a name from any world culture at all but I still do have my old birth name of Justin for people who aren't use to universal non-cultural celestial names like Cloud.

Fun fact: this dude once stalked Ivanka Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
how much would it cost me to just be an extra and pop his pimples?

• Locked thread